Woman fired after blocking black man from entering his St. Louis apartment building

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at his hairline and grill

it's the truth, haven't you seen the dude in the video on the tv news reports about the case, he is p*ssy. he got that lame ass pushover vibe.

Juven

All Star
Daps
dude you don't even know what you are talking about, that dude is SOFT, she would never approach someone like me cos i won't even say anything to her ass, these people always want to size people up off your demeanor.

aint no dumb cac bytch talking to me like that no way and me responding, she would be scared to follow my ass.
:mjpls: so you're attacking the person who did nothing wrong in this situation.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you're attacking the person who did nothing wrong in this situation.

wtf are you talking about? i can tell you are one of them dudes who hold doors for entitled cac bytches, fukk all that. i aint holding nothing for nobody except the disabled and elderly, use your own hand to open the door yourself lazy piece of shyt.

that dude is soft real talk, you can tell she was fukking with him for a while before he started recording GTFOH.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying he should forgive but what is getting emotional going to accomplish? I mean if getting angry accomplishes something then cool but what it is.
im not going to defend the idea that being emotional solves anything i just want to interject that this "i forgive her" attitude aint productive either

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So are the people that left bad Google reviews gonna change them now that the company did something and fired her?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So now the anger has shifted to the breh? :mjgrin:

You coli nikkas are idiots...nothing better than to kill em with fake kindness..

Just because he said he'd have a conversation with her doesn't mean he would..

The bytch got fired, everyone knows she was being a racist c*nt..i'd troll and play the "All is forgiven" card too on some :troll:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now the anger has shifted to the breh? You coli nikkas are idiots...nothing better than to kill em with fake kindness..Just because he said he'd have a conversation with her doesn't mean he would..The bytch got fired, everyone knows she was being a racist c*nt..i'd troll and play the "All is forgiven" card too on some

she told the cops that he choked her because she knew dude is p*ssy and he still didn't press charges to teach her dumb ass a lesson for being nosey, aggressive and lying. stop acting soft in front of these lame cac bytches.

i am done with this lame story, she aint coming out of her apt anytime soon since the news is all up on her ass trying to get a soundbite.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So now the anger has shifted to the breh? :mjgrin:

You coli nikkas are idiots...nothing better than to kill em with fake kindness..

Just because he said he'd have a conversation with her doesn't mean he would..

The bytch got fired, everyone knows she was being a racist c*nt..i'd troll and play the "All is forgiven" card too on some :troll:

HE SHOULDNT EVEN FEEL SAFE LIVING IN THE SAME BUILDING AS HER.

GETTING HER EVICTED SHOULD HAVE BEEN MANDATORY.

KEEP THINKING YOU CAN KILL CACS WITH FAKENESS
UNTIL YOU GET YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

Juven

All Star
Daps
wtf are you talking about? i can tell you are one of them dudes who hold doors for entitled cac bytches, fukk all that. i aint holding nothing for nobody except the disabled and elderly, use your own hand to open the door yourself lazy piece of shyt.

that dude is soft real talk, you can tell she was fukking with him for a while before he started recording GTFOH.

:mjpls:He handled the situation like a civilized human being. Is that a problem for you?