Woman Pulls A Gun In Walmart Over The Last School Notebook! (Video INSIDE)

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
That mother waited to pull the gun until
1. two women had her daughter on the ground,
2. her daughter's hair was being pulled by both Adolph and Bdolph, AND
3. she (the mom) had been pushed to the side?

The mom showed restraint. No charges will be brought against Mama.

The gun was not pulled over the notebook. The issue was the assault on her daughter.

As someone that is licensed to carry in 36 states, you only pull out your gun when you are going to shoot. If you pull out your gun AND don't shoot, it proves that your life or the life of someone else was NOT in danger.

If that case, it would be called brandishing a weapon, which is a charge. However, laws only apply to black people

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
like i said before im not against people having guns but they should have to get a psychiatric evaluation and a personality test before they can own one
like one of them tests you take to get a job
"if you're in a fukking walmart and you're fighting over an item and you accidently get elbowed should you
A) Walk away
B) Throw an elbow back
or C) pull your fukking gun out and threaten to shoot them

options b should take away 10 points option c should take away 20 points out of the 100
if you get lower than a 70 no gun for you :yeshrug:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That shyts a certified soul killer! Can never walk into one without a wave of depression washing over me. shyt is the WOAT.

These $8/hr workers that jump into BS be killing me...you pay me that little, I don't give 2 fukks who's fighting on isle #6. I'm here to do my job and go home :martin:

:deadrose:

I used to work for them so I know this all to well. Walk into work the day after Black Friday, place looking like Resistance Fall of Man.