Woman wakes up from 2017 coma

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Sobering questions:

How long would you stay the course for someone like that?
How many would do the same for you?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Imagine what you'd tell her happened.

COVID and A.I alone would be insane to hear. Throw in WFH is everywhere, Kobe is no longer here and show her clips of what Mahomes is doing out there.

Edit: I didn't know she's still recovering. They made it sound like everything was all good online. Wishing her the best for great recovery.

Also really goes to show your loving family will never give up on you.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah the REAL sobering question is could you afford having someone in coma care for 5 years straight
Not at a hospital. But i could have them in a room at home with a nurse that comes to visit 7 hours a week or something like that.
They change the poop bag, make sure the iv or whatever is good and bounce. $900 a month

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just imagine the amount of questions she had :lupe:
Honestly this is where a good consistent podcast that just cover pop culture events come into play

Take a couple months to just exercise and listen/watch all the fukk shyt that went on, COVID would be the hardest to believe, I probably woulda laughed n said u was bullshyttin :russ: ain't no way the government had everyone staying in the crib

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I watched the video in the article. She was married to a breh, and they had 3 sons together.

Anyway, she's paralyzed and is still learning how to talk again. She can only mumble a few basic words right now.

That sucks, man. Personally, I don't think I could live in that condition :sadcam: