Woman wakes up from 2017 coma

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
A few years, maybe 5. He doesn't remember a lot about the past. He remembers raising me, but not my niece. 😔I don't know how much of his childhood he remembers. Its very fukked up, esp bc he had some interesting experiences (my parents moved a lot, Caribbean islands, down South, all that).

What's super weird is, his astrology predicted a head injury at that time. I don't normally use it for predictive purposes, but when that accident happened and I checked, I was like wow. But just based on the chart, I wouldnt have had enough to warn him properly..
I kinda wanna ask you to read my chart lol

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Imagine what you'd tell her happened.

COVID and A.I alone would be insane to hear. Throw in WFH is everywhere, Kobe is no longer here and show her clips of what Mahomes is doing out there.

Edit: I didn't know she's still recovering. They made it sound like everything was all good online. Wishing her the best for great recovery.

Also really goes to show your loving family will never give up on you.
nikkas laughing but my dawg died in 2017

I be thinkin sometimes like damn he never got to see what Mahomes is doing smfh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it, it’s actually crazy how much has happened and how different the world is from 2017 and it doesn’t even seem that long ago.:wow:
The only consistent thing is that
GTA 6 still ain’t out.:scust:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
This is epitome of loyalty and unconditional love when most would've gave up and lost faith. There are family members who would've done the opposite especially if money is involved.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
7053ba9347476fbb4d85195fb1e9de48958644cf.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
This is epitome of loyalty and unconditional love when most would've gave up and lost faith. There are family members who would've done the opposite especially if money is involved.
This is why I always say never take those people who are truly there for you for granted. Cherish every moment you have with them. Also go out of your way to support them because they'd do the same for you.

During my worst times only family was there for me so I'm thankful for exposing that because now during my best times only they can ask me for anything.

People give all this attention to others who care far less about them. That's why I really rock with what Rick Ross said about people on social media: they'll like, interact and comment on everyone else's post but barely yours and that should tell you about the people you keep around if that's the case.

No shyt, small details like this tell a lot.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sobering questions:

How long would you stay the course for someone like that?
How many would do the same for you?

@O.T.I.S. is one of my best friends on the coli.

So if it was him per say.

I would stay the course with him for as long as it takes.

Would visit with his parents everyday or everyday I can.

I would help them out, would look after his seeds, and make sure his wifey good.

I wouldn’t abandon my guy and make sure the doctors are on point

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
She missed all the Trump fukkery :damn: