Women of the Coli. What is Considered too long in dating years?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I frequent not this area thou hath affectionately called "The Salon" so I pray ye welcome mine inquiry unto you.

I pose ye a question. If ye art dating, how long should a couple court one another before a more serious tone is established in said relationship? I have known some to date 6 months before marriage whereas I hath also known some to date 6 years before marrying.

What say ye to such practices?

Giselle

Daps
I frequent not this area thou hath affectionately called "The Salon" so I pray ye welcome mine inquiry unto you.

I pose ye a question. If ye art dating, how long should a couple court one another before a more serious tone is established in said relationship? I have known some to date 6 months before marriage whereas I hath also known some to date 6 years before marrying.

What say ye to such practices?

It usually depends on the couple's age. Younger people can wait longer than older people.

If you're almost 30 or older, I'd say no more than 2 years.

If you're a teen or 20, then Idk. I probably wouldn't stay with anyone longer than 2 to 4 years.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I think 2 years is a sufficient amount of time to get past the honeymoon stage and also find out if you want to commit to someone, in terms of marriage. If I'm with someone and during the time between the 2nd and 3rd year they don't know, haven't brought it up or keep talking about how they want it to be...we not going nowhere or we're just not going where I want to go.