Would Floyd Mayweather stand a chance against prime Hearns?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd fought and beat like 20 champions and great fighters damn near back to back.....

How many great fighters Hearns fought in his 70 fights 3-4

Bum N'Dou made him do the Harlem Shake, prime Judah made him touch the canvas, Washed up Mosley made him do the Milly Rock, Maidana had him doing a drunken stumble back to his corner....but you don't think prime Hearns, who is MUCH better than every fighter I just named, and one of the most hardest (if not THEE hardest) punchers in 147-154 history couldn't finish Floyd if Floyd implored your strategy of just sitting in the pocket vs a prime Thomas Hearns ?

:forreal:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Floyd fought and beat like 20 champions and great fighters damn near back to back.....

How many great fighters Hearns fought in his 70 fights 3-4

Are we including or excluding women?

And chill with the caping for Floyd bro. We get it. Youre his biggest fan but don't inflate the mans greatness.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bum N'Dou made him do the Harlem Shake, prime Judah made him touch the canvas, Washed up Mosley made him do the Milly Rock, Maidana had him doing a drunken stumble back to his corner....but you don't think prime Hearns, who is MUCH better than every fighter I just named, and one of the most hardest (if not THEE hardest) punchers in 147-154 history couldn't finish Floyd if Floyd implored your strategy of just sitting in the pocket vs a prime Thomas Hearns ?

:forreal:
That Chino that Floyd fought would have sent Hearns no chin ass to the bushes with that wild oldschool generic 80's shyt:umad:

That Hagler KO looking funny in the light; that boy Hearns might have pulled a Oscar:demonic:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
That Chino that Floyd fought would have sent Hearns no chin ass to the bushes with that wild oldschool generic 80's shyt:umad:

That Hagler KO looking funny in the light; that boy Hearns might have pulled a Oscar:demonic:

WOW are you really trynna say Marcos Maidana would beat Hearns?!?!? :scust:

Ya guy struggles with a brawler and you think he must be THAT good?

Or maybe Floyd wasn't as great as you thought.

Whats next, Carlos TATA Baldomir woulve beat Duran? :russ:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
No Im saying vs a puncher Hearns always had a question mark on him; the boy only fought like 3-4 good fighters

You just told me everything I need to know about your knowledge of boxing.

When did you start watching it, when Floyd was stuttering on ESPN and throwing $ at the camera on 24/7????

Heres the better question-

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SKIP B?!:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd's not a puncher...he can't sit in the pocket against a prime Thomas Hearns.
Floyd is not a puncher but he's making P4P punchers like Canelo and Pacquaio put their gun in their holster; dont confuse brittle hands with not being a puncher......Floyd always had serious pop; Ghost of Floyds pop ruined fighters like Mosley in fights after.....Floyd could of had 5-7 more knockdowns in his latter career had nikkas didnt start pulling a Judah and Fouling to buy time....

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd is not a puncher but he's making P4P punchers like Canelo and Pacquaio put their gun in their holster; dont confuse brittle hands with not being a puncher......Floyd always had serious pop; Ghost of Floyds pop ruined fighters like Mosley in fights after.....Floyd could of had 5-7 more knockdowns in his latter career had nikkas didnt start pulling a Judah and Fouling to buy time....

:russell: I hear you...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

When did you start watching it, when Floyd was stuttering on ESPN and throwing $ at the camera on 24/7????

Name these good fighters Hearns fought outside of the obvious 3-4 I'll wait...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

You had 22 min bytch nikka Im still waiting:stopitslime:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Name these good fighters Hearns fought outside of the obvious 3-4 I'll wait...

Oh shyt, this literally feels like deja vu :gucci:

YOU were the one I was going back and forth with about Duran. Talking all greasy saying hes overrated, disrespecting the best lightweight of all time :snoop:

I'm not falling for that :trash: again son :umad:

:jbhmm: But now I get it. You've primarily watched the Floyd era live, and are a victim of the moment. And he got you. He got you to buy into the undefeated record stuff, the bling, the TBE branding, the hardwork/dedication mantra.

Then you went on youtube and saw VHS clips of all the older fighters THE MAJORITY OF THE BOXING COMMUNITY say are better than Floyd Joy and you saw them lose. You went on boxrec and noted their losses, googled who they fought and checked their records, and think you have a firm grasp on the past and present. :sas2:

Did you really watch the fights fam, or were your EYES CLOSED THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!?!? :damn:

Suddenly it makes sooooo much sense to me why you don't see what we're saying, what you were watching or even see whats coming out of your fingers :ohhh:

Now swiftly :camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Oh shyt, this literally feels like deja vu :gucci:

YOU were the one I was going back and forth with about Duran. Talking all greasy saying hes overrated, disrespecting the best lightweight of all time :snoop:

I'm not falling for that :trash: again son :umad:

:jbhmm: But now I get it. You've primarily watched the Floyd era live, and are a victim of the moment. And he got you. He got you to buy into the undefeated record stuff, the bling, the TBE branding, the hardwork/dedication mantra.

Then you went on youtube and saw VHS clips of all the older fighters THE MAJORITY OF THE BOXING COMMUNITY say are better than Floyd Joy and you saw them lose. You went on boxrec and noted their losses, googled who they fought and checked their records, and think you have a firm grasp on the past and present. :sas2:

Did you really watch the fights fam, or were your EYES CLOSED THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!?!? :damn:

Suddenly it makes sooooo much sense to me why you don't see what we're saying, what you were watching or even see whats coming out of your fingers :ohhh:

Now swiftly :camby:
Why are u posting Swift, is it because Swift Resume>>>Hearns at this point, already

2pac-spitting-at-reporters-o.gif