Would You Accept A Tax Free Payment Of $500,000 Right Now If It Meant That....

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Love doesn't exist, only lust

Married people didn't find love, they just settled.

Can't trust no hoe, they all the same

She's not yours, it's just your turn

Gimme that cash

NINTCHDBPICT000503217906.jpg

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
With all due, you’d do extremely well to double that 500k over 5 years. 7X return over 5 years would make you one of the greatest investors of all time
Broader market only does 8-10% / yr, but there are plenty of individual stocks, tech especially, that go 5-10x in a decade. Using stock options would augment the returns. It’d be risky to leverage all your money in one sector, but :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
...you would never find love again?:jbhmm:

You can get p*ssy. You can interact with women. You can have a girlfriend. But a woman would never love you again and you would never be in love. Would you accept the money or forego it in hopes of finding your true love and soul mate? For me? Easy choice. No brainer. Cash me out. I'm dead inside anyway. It would be my life now, but half a million dollars richer :yeshrug:

where that money at :mjgrin:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
In the grand scheme of life, most people are going to make a decent living, hell with a side hustle and a decent job(or entrepreneurial skills) I’d say most people have the ability to make 500k and when they do they’ll realize it’s not as much as they think. That’s 10 years at 50k a year which isn’t much, of you invest it you’re going to be back at square one with no liquid till it builds. However if you’re with the right person they can do so much for your life that money can’t, they’ll be there to celebrate the highs, comfort during the lows, support you chasing your dreams, watch your back, and so on. Money can’t do any of that it’s just there, I’m speaking from the perspective of someone who has had large sums and been lonely as hell. It’s not fun. I have a girl now though but less sums and it’s much better and you can chase the bag together.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Broader market only does 8-10% / yr, but there are plenty of individual stocks, tech especially, that go 5-10x in a decade. Using stock options would augment the returns. It’d be risky to leverage all your money in one sector, but :manny:
It's possible but highly unlikely. 10% CAGR over 5 years would be incredible let alone 7x...

Besides, regarding the thread , love/happiness >>>>> money imo