WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not say something about that then? Or organize people to push back against that shyt? It seems the only time this is mentioned on here is when it's being used to try to prove some hypocrisy.

I speak out about these trash artist all the time, not that anyone cares or listens (which is the entire point). And even if I didn’t say anything about it the fact still remains & that doesn’t make it any less hypocritical.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
200.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I speak out about these trash artist all the time, not that anyone cares or listens (which is the entire point). And even if I didn’t say anything about it the fact still remains & that doesn’t make it any less hypocritical.
It's not hypocritical at all. Of course that community is going to take issue with something that targets them - they have the credibility to lead the charge there. The only people with the credibility to lead the charge against those harmful subjects in their music are other Black people.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She used him for more streams now shes throwing him away

I hope he responds to this, dua a fake bytch

You love gays so much you jumped on a pop smoke song, makes sense

Did he not do the same thing? She's a way bigger artist than he is. All these artists collab for that reason. It's business at the end of the day. They're not friends.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Don’t feel bad. I didn’t know who she was either. She’s apparently popular but you have to legit be into to pop to be familiar with her music and know her by name. She makes the type of music you hear when you’re walking around Express or Forever 21 in the mall.
no you just an old ass nikka, i dont even listen to pop but i been hearing her name for a few years now

being old and out of touch on this site is like an olympic medal here :hhh:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs in entertainment always flip on you if the heat is on. Working with them means nothing.
Tracy Morgan - Tina Fey
Lady Gaga - R. Kelly
The list goes on
You want her to destroy her multimillion dollar career for dababy? If he wants to be homophobic against a powerful group in his industry then he can but he shouldn’t expect anyone else to follow him.

Daps
Breh she’s legit one of the top musical artists in the world right now.

I like pop music tho. Her album was top 3 of last year for me. Her and Jessie Ware had me dancing around like a coked up white woman all year :whew:
The only time I listen to pop music is when I’m driving through a state where I’m not familiar with the radio stations, lol.

:yeshrug:

Daps
no you just an old ass nikka, i dont even listen to pop but i been hearing her name for a few years now

being old and out of touch on this site is like an olympic medal here :hhh:
33 is old? Lol. I don’t waste my time listening to music I don’t enjoy or figuring out who these artists of I do happen to hear their music. I have more important things to do.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
33 is old? Lol. I don’t waste my time listening to music I don’t enjoy or figuring out who these artists of I do happen to hear their music. I have more important things to do.
did you not read my previous statement i don't listen to her at all but i know who she is, lol at this point yeah because there should be no reason you're this out of touch regardless if you don't listen to her music