WTF is with people running on concrete?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Why do people run and jog on concrete and asphalt? That shyt is terrible for your joints. But I still see people running on the sidewalk goin for a jog and shyt. Smh. If you gonna run go find a track or a dirt trail or some shyt.
Then these muthafukkas be going to the doctor 10 years later wondering why they joints ache when they be walking :snoop:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I never got it, my parents always told me not to do it because it messed up with ya joints

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I actually see these cacs jogging in the city during a busy rush hour evening trying to get past all these crowds.
Strange

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people run and jog on concrete and asphalt? That shyt is terrible for your joints. But I still see people running on the sidewalk goin for a jog and shyt. Smh. If you gonna run go find a track or a dirt trail or some shyt.
Then these muthafukkas be going to the doctor 10 years later wondering why they joints ache when they be walking :snoop:

:yeshrug: I run on concrete I just go outside and run breh...Never thought about it...Id prefer to run on clay or a dirt track. I usually like to stay away from this but honestly it also comes down to my work as well...Sometimes you got to run on concrete or hills or thru some water...I don't like that they don't allow us to run in boots anymore.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Mostly cacs do this first thing
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I actually see these cacs jogging in the city during a busy rush hour evening trying to get past all these crowds.
Strange
Im a brotha and i run home from work daily.

If your joints cant take cement then thats on you but ive logged a few hundred miles on sidewalk this year with zero problems