WWE Interested In Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy And Others For Brand Split

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps

Stevie Richards :blessed:

I know I'm gonna be in the minority but I'm more hype about Stevie than the others since he has always been one of my favorite wrestlers and I would love to see him back one last time

So I'm IN

rsgZDQ.gif

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
According to PWInsider.com, not all of the names WWE is contacting will be for in-ring roles, as Stevie Richards was a name mentioned however if he does return it will likely be in a coaching capacity at the Performance Center.

When the brand split does take place, it is expected that some of the coaches and Performance Center staff will be called up to the main roster, so there will be Performance Center spots which will need to be filled.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
411MANIA | Update on TNA Locking Talent Into New Contracts

TNA has been busy, signing Abyss, Rosemary, DJZ, Rockstar Spud, Trevor Lee and Al Snow to new exclusive deals. These are the deals that will see TNA control their bookings outside of the company.
According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, when the last set of tapings ended, the company was not able to sign Matt & Jeff Hardy to one of these deals.

jeff-hardy-backstage-o.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm surprised Mr. Kennedy's name wasn't mentioned in the list of people WWE was looking at.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't want angle because of bad publicity but have "the guy" give you bad publicity brehs.

"wwe officials confirmed" is not a real source though.

If Dave Melzer reports something decisive with zero double talk, it's true. Damn true

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UPDATE x 2: As previously reported here on eWrestlingNews.com, the WWE pay-per-view schedule will be changing following the WWE Draft and Brand Split, with more shows being added.

Those reports are now confirmed as Sky Italy is now advertising the same pay-per-view schedule through the end of 2016. The schedule will be the following:

* WWE SummerSlam, August 21st in Brooklyn (both brands)
* WWE Backlash, September 11th in Richmond (SmackDown event/ WWE Network exclusive)
* WWE Clash of the Champions, September 25th in Indianapolis (RAW event)
* WWE No Mercy, October 9th in Sacramento (SmackDown event)
* WWE Hell In a Cell, October 30th in Boston (RAW event)
* WWE Survivor Series, November 20th in Toronto (both brands)
* WWE TLC, December 4th in Dallas (SmackDown event)
* WWE Roadblock, December 18th in Pittsburgh (RAW event)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
But I thought the roster was too big/ We NEEDED A brand split :sas1:

Now we relying on calling up The J.O.B. Squad to boost up the numbers :sas2:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
UPDATE x 2: As previously reported here on eWrestlingNews.com, the WWE pay-per-view schedule will be changing following the WWE Draft and Brand Split, with more shows being added.

Those reports are now confirmed as Sky Italy is now advertising the same pay-per-view schedule through the end of 2016. The schedule will be the following:

* WWE SummerSlam, August 21st in Brooklyn (both brands)
* WWE Backlash, September 11th in Richmond (SmackDown event/ WWE Network exclusive)
* WWE Clash of the Champions, September 25th in Indianapolis (RAW event)
* WWE No Mercy, October 9th in Sacramento (SmackDown event)
* WWE Hell In a Cell, October 30th in Boston (RAW event)
* WWE Survivor Series, November 20th in Toronto (both brands)
* WWE TLC, December 4th in Dallas (SmackDown event)
* WWE Roadblock, December 18th in Pittsburgh (RAW event)

Clash of the Champions :leon:

Bring back Halloween Havoc for October :ohlawd: