WWE Interested In Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy And Others For Brand Split

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It would be hilarious if they bring back Brother Nero but give Matt the
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
treatment. :russ:

They just might do this. :dead:
Jeff is too profitable to pass up.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Jeff Hardy is one of the very FEW that has made me ever root against the Undertaker in a match. Extreme Rules match on Smackdown I believe it was. I fully support the return of the Hardy party

That was a very good match, and very fresh for that time too.

At least based on Lucha Underground, Rey is in very good shape, the best he's been in years. I guess that's what happens when you can get some recovery days and not take any type of PEDs to bloat him up like a pregnant chick

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Breh he had a huge blow up backstage.

He almost killed Randy Orton in ring.

He is blackballed.

Randy Orton is a crybaby and is known to be an unprofessional bytch.

During his time on Smackdown when he worked with Benoit, Undertaker, Batista, and others none of them had a problem with him.

He also got a lot of support from Heyman even when he was in TNA. There's nothing out there even suggesting that Kennedy has been blackballed.

Almost killed Orton? :mjlol: Please.

411MANIA | Ken Anderson Says He Was Punished For Getting Injured in WWE

Taker, Batista, Rey Mysterio, Bob Holly, Chris Benoit, Kane, Booker T, all those guys loved working with me and had no problems working with me. I went over to RAW and suddenly I don’t know how to work or wrestle or do my thing.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Randy Orton is a crybaby and is known to be an unprofessional bytch.

During his time on Smackdown when he worked with Benoit, Undertaker, Batista, and others none of them had a problem with him.

He also got a lot of support from Heyman even when he was in TNA. There's nothing out there even suggesting that Kennedy has been blackballed.

Almost killed Orton? :mjlol: Please.

I had to replay that so many times to see the actual impact, and visually it looked like nothing at all happened