WWE Interested In Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy And Others For Brand Split

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I had to replay that so many times to see the actual impact, and visually it looked like nothing at all happened

Kennedy said the same thing.

RF Video Shoot Interview with Ken Anderson, Disc Two

On his last match with the company, the ten-man tag match, Ken talked about having a bad feeling all day. He rode with Orton for about a year and he thought things were fine but after the match, Orton was pissed and blamed Ken for dropping him on his head. Ken tried to apologize then Orton started to lecture him about safety. Orton got iced up by the trainer as Ken said he apologized up-and-down as Orton also apologized for overreacting then after Ken made a joke, Orton went off about him not taking things seriously. Ken felt that after another top guy got hurt, he would be working against curtain-jerkers then watched the match on his DVR at home and how Orton landed flat on his back with his neck not making any contact with the mat. Ken talks about hearing through the grapevine that if you saw it from another angle, Orton jumped so hard that Ken had to pull him back into him and actually ended up landing on Ken’s shoulder. Ken said he never saw Vince flip out after the match.

He got fired when Laurinaitis called him up and home. He told Ken that they were unhappy with how things went during that match and decided to no longer go with the Ken Kennedy character. Ken said he was shocked at the news but also relieved somewhat as he was struggling for over a year. He went back to working on Smackdown and how working with guys like the Undertaker, who let Ken piledriver him, and all of a sudden he was unsafe on RAW and always felt pressured on that show and felt his confidence go away.

Ken talked about before getting fired, he went into Vince’s office to ask if he was doing something wrong. Vince told him not to worry and he would be a part of the company but Ken never felt that when he came back through the curtain. He talks about being told that his promos were not real enough. Ken also said he texted Orton after getting fired but he never replied back.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think I'm the only person on earth that has no desire to see Kurt Angle back in WWE. I really want WWE to seriously move forward. After that crap they pulled at Mania w/ HBK, Storm Front, and Glorified Stuntman, I'm done with these old fukks coming back for "moments".

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm the only person on earth that has no desire to see Kurt Angle back in WWE. I really want WWE to seriously move forward. After that crap they pulled at Mania w/ HBK, Storm Front, and Glorified Stuntman, I'm done with these old fukks coming back for "moments".
I dont either

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Randy Orton is a crybaby and is known to be an unprofessional bytch.

During his time on Smackdown when he worked with Benoit, Undertaker, Batista, and others none of them had a problem with him.

He also got a lot of support from Heyman even when he was in TNA. There's nothing out there even suggesting that Kennedy has been blackballed.

Almost killed Orton? :mjlol: Please.

411MANIA | Ken Anderson Says He Was Punished For Getting Injured in WWE
Holly said if he saw Anderson again he would kill him. What happened to that development? LOL

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we running a neg train on OP or what ?

Mc9dk6R.png

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I think Tajiri signed on too.

No problem with any of this. Lot of these guys will be enhancement talents and there is zero problem with that. People need to stop acting like having older stars around is a bad thing. There is room for both the current crop and the older stars. WWE isn't taking any steps backwards and not moving forward. They are doing so much in terms of growth and moving forward with all of the new talent these days. Look at the roster. There is a difference between what WWE does with their past stars and what TNA did at one point. TNA oversaturated the product with older guys. WWE uses them sparingly and throughout. They fit them in. And before you go, well Brock and Rock got world title runs and they are from the past/part time. Both men still had a high demand, believable, and not really that old. Its what majority of the fans wanted and they listened. Now if they went and gave Hogan the strap, you'd have a point.

Even for guys like HBK and Austin etc. who come back for special/surprise moments. Some of yall get worked up and cry and complain and forget that the current wrestlers are FANS at the end of the day too. So when they get a chance to work with legends it's a good thing for them. You think New Day/LON was hurt that Austin and friends came in and did what they did? You think Bray Wyatt/Wyatt Family went home bytching that Rock and Cena took them out. No. They've all openly stated how great that stuff was for them, yet you have folks online crying that they were buried and older stars need to go away.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It would be hilarious if they bring back Brother Nero but give Matt the
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
treatment. :russ:

It's amazing to see how 'Final Deletion' has changed the general perception of Matt from 'washed' to 'avant-garde genius' :wow:

Meekmahan is going to have to prepare his bank account.......FOR MASSACRE

yktt5x.gif