X-Men '92 Crew pushing for a Comeback

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Man that shyt won't even be as dark as the Wolverine cartoon on Nickelodeon. I wouldn't be against a revival but that don't invoke the 90s cartoon if you can't restore the feeling.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Which is why I’m not putting any faith in it happening but would love to be wrong. Wishing those guys luck tho
There is Young Justice: Outsiders. However, Marvel cartoons have usually been lower in quality than DC cartoons.

Kids networks nowadays are just lazy and don't want to take risks anymore. Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon don't want to air real action cartoons anymore because it's takes to more time and money to make. Also, the executives at these channels believe that kids today "wouldn't understand" cartoons that are not silly, goofy, comedic, light-hearted.

Last year, Cartoon Network turned down the revival of Swat Kats, even though, the creators of Swat Kats desperately want to bring the show back. They turned it down because the creators of Swat Kats don't want to turn it into a cartoon like Teen Titans Go! and make it all silly and goofy.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There is Young Justice: Outsiders. However, Marvel cartoons have usually been lower in quality than DC cartoons.

Kids networks nowadays are just lazy and don't want to take risks anymore. Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon don't want to air real action cartoons anymore because it's takes to more time and money to make. Also, the executives at these channels believe that kids today "wouldn't understand" cartoons that are not silly, goofy, comedic, light-hearted.

Last year, Cartoon Network turned down the revival of Swat Kats, even though, the creators of Swat Kats desperately want to bring the show back. They turned it down because the creators of Swat Karts don't want to turn it into a cartoon like Teen Titans Go! and make it all silly and goofy.

That sucks. Didn’t know that. But I’m not surprised. They want to sell toys and only sell toys

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
As long as they don't make Wolverine the centre of the universe or do it like Teen Titans Go! then I'm all for it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Last year, Cartoon Network turned down the revival of Swat Kats, even though, the creators of Swat Kats desperately want to bring the show back. They turned it down because the creators of Swat Kats don't want to turn it into a cartoon like Teen Titans Go! and make it all silly and goofy.
What??!:ohhh::dwillhuh::damn:I had no idea:to: