X-Men '92 Crew pushing for a Comeback

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yeah they touch on social issues but it’s still a cartoon that will air on Disney XD, homie. They’re not going to get extra wild with it because standards and practices would kill them. And Disney doesn’t brand their stuff that way.

You can do suggestive but don’t think this shyt is going into adult swim territory. IF it airs it’ll be the same tone from 20 years ago. Being on Disney won’t give them more creative freedom
This is what I was afraid of back at 2009 when Disney brought Marvel. :snoop:

What was the point of buying Marvel if they just gonna hold them back in quality?(Cartoons):what:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm torn. On one hand I grew up on this so I wouldn't complain if it came back, but on the other hand I feel they're reviving old shyt too much these days.

I wonder if the series would take place in the 90s, or if they would timeskip to the 2010s and have all the characters 20 years older. Or just do the Simpsons thing where it's the current year but the characters stay the same age.

I'd have it set in the '90s or do the Simpsons thing, the marvel universe is hella confusing and conflicting as hell it's best if it's not set in the 2010s.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is what I was afraid of back at 2009 when Disney brought Marvel. :snoop:

What was the point of buying Marvel if they just gonna hold them back in quality?(Cartoons):what:

They’ve made a decision as to the direction they want to go on their animation. Obviously it’s working for them. As a fan I’d love to watch a new Spider-Man cartoon that speaks to me. But from a business standpoint, I completely get it. They don’t see the need to cater to adults who, in theory, already had their versions of these characters to watch on tv. Build the next generation of fans

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
They’ve made a decision as to the direction they want to go on their animation. Obviously it’s working for them. As a fan I’d love to watch a new Spider-Man cartoon that speaks to me. But from a business standpoint, I completely get it. They don’t see the need to cater to adults who, in theory, already had their versions of these characters to watch on tv. Build the next generation of fans
Is it working? Because what cartoon show they created is being well received?

Also with the new Disney App will we see the cartoon shows that are more like adult themed like the old days?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is it working? Because what cartoon show they created is being well received?

Also with the new Disney App will we see the cartoon shows that are more like adult themed like the old days?

They keep doing more of them and Disney is in the business of making money. So yeah, I gotta say the kids are happy with them. Obviously I'm not conversing with any children on the regular:russ: but I'd believe the numbers are there if they keep producing them.

As far as Disney +, looks like Hulu will be the place for more adult oriented toons. Howard the Duck is the first one they've announced. No clue if they're going to do more than that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
giphy.gif
tumblr_mrq0inF0Q71qkirnno1_400.gif
giphy.gif

They better RE-hire the same team that did Wolverine vs Hulk...:ufdup:
:yes:That's the same team that did "X-Men Evolution", "Wolverine & the X-Men", & "The Avengers: EMH" shows