Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn this shyt FLIPPITY FLOPPED:damn:
Hard:dame:

Like even without the merger, a flop of this magnitude would've been the end of the franchise.
Anyone doubting that the MCU will wait 5 years before making another x-men now is crazy. Feige would be a fool to rush one out now.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Hard:dame:

Like even without the merger, a flop of this magnitude would've been the end of the franchise.
Anyone doubting that the MCU will wait 5 years before making another x-men now is crazy. Feige would be a fool to rush one out now.

I actually think the opposite. This shyt went so bad no one even noticed. If a mutant does a random cameo in the next 2 years (Storm in a small role in BP2 for example) it would be so well received. A movie as a whole yes but you can start sprinkling characters.

Spiderman came in Civil War like 2 years after the fiasco of Amazing Spiderman 2. It was well received.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I actually think the opposite. This shyt went so bad no one even noticed. If a mutant does a random cameo in the next 2 years (Storm in a small role in BP2 for example) it would be so well received.

Spiderman came in Civil War like 2 years after the fiasco of Amazing Spiderman 2.
Amazing Spider-man 2 was a critical failure but still did three times as much box office in it's opening weekend than this movie did.
3 times as much money breh.
Business is business at the end of the day. They won't bring out something that can't make money.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Amazing Spider-man 2 was a critical failure but still did three times as much box office in it's opening weekend than this movie did.
3 times as much money breh.
Business is business at the end of the day. They won't bring out something that can't make money.

X-Men and FF are so highly anticipated in the MCU the hype alone would crush the box office. Fans know it would be treated with respect and be FUN.

They could put X-Men and FF on Disney + in 6 months and it would be a BLOCKBUSTER. they have the Midas touch. They won't but you get my point.

I know it won't be rushed but if you had a mutant in 2021 in a flick believe me all things would be fine.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Didn’t Chris Evans and Michael b Jordan survive huge flops?
I don't think Chris Evans counts as a flop since they made a sequel to the original Fantastic Four. Also it still had a bigger opening weekend than Dark Phoenix.:mjlol:
The MBJ one is true except all the other actors in that film fell off. The lady that play Sue Richards will never be cast as the lead actress again. and that movie effectively killed the FF4 franchise for fox. They were never going to make another if it wasn't for the merger.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Chris Evans counts as a flop since they made a sequel to the original Fantastic Four. Also it still had a bigger opening weekend than Dark Phoenix.:mjlol:
The MBJ one is true except all the other actors in that film fell off. The lady that play Sue Richards will never be cast as the lead actress again. and that movie effectively killed the FF4 franchise for fox. They were never going to make another if it wasn't for the merger.

She's never needed to work.

Her family owns the Steelers and Giants.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

We haven't heard much from Miles Teller either. The only film that I remember seeing him in (post Fan4stic) was that War Dogs movie with Jonah Hill. Shame too because he was great in Whiplash. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn’t Chris Evans and Michael b Jordan survive huge flops?

That was a different time though:mjgrin:

In the 90s-10s RKelly survived being a pedophile but look what’s happening now!

And don’t get started on Kevin Spacey:mjlol:

Had his scandal happened 10 years ago he’s still be doing House of Cards:lolbron: