Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I can’t time stamp but this credible Comic Stan had this say at 1:40 and hit this movie and Fox with that ether

:wow: Gotdamn

At least we got first class, the wolverine, Logan and days of future past. These guys really fukked up apocalypse and dark Phoenix twice. They gave the director chair to the same guy who helped butcher the dark Phoenix saga in 2006 so badly that they retconned the whole original trilogy away :martin: :snoop:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
At least we got first class, the wolverine, Logan and days of future past. These guys really fukked up apocalypse and dark Phoenix twice. They gave the director chair to the same guy who helped butcher the dark Phoenix saga in 2006 so badly that they retconned the whole original trilogy away :martin: :snoop:

Made Deadpool into Barraka
Made Origins
Botched Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix
Neutered Cyclops
Made a joke out of FF, SS and Galactus
Made Raven the focus
Botched Gambit
Shoved Wolverine down our throats
And ended with the same characters they started with

Martha

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Made Deadpool into Barraka
Made Origins
Botched Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix
Neutered Cyclops
Made a joke out of FF, SS and Galactus
Made Raven the focus
Botched Gambit
Shoved Wolverine down our throats
And ended with the same characters they started with

Martha
:camby: wolverine has been a fan favorite in the comics since 1974. He rightfully got a his trilogy even though the first movie was trash and the second one was meh. They used him as much as they should have though. Just wish the execution was better.
I wanted a proper Weapon-X movie, an Alpha Flight movie, a better Japan arc, and Logan was great as it is.

in the X-men group he is always the coolest character but more in the way hulk is to the avengers. You don't need him to drive the plot just throw him a good action set piece here and there and let Cap/Cyclops carry the group.:manny:

IMO it's Magneto that was shoved down our throats. I mean people liked Loki as a villain too, but Loki wasn't in every single MCU movie.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:camby: wolverine has been a fan favorite in the comics since 1974. He rightfully got a his trilogy even though the first movie was trash and the second one was meh. They used him as much as they should have though. Just wish the execution was better.
I wanted a proper Weapon-X movie, an Alpha Flight movie, a better Japan arc, and Logan was great as it is.

in the X-men group he is always the coolest character but more in the way hulk is to the avengers. You don't need him to drive the plot just throw him a good action set piece here and there and let Cap/Cyclops carry the group.:manny:

IMO it's Magneto that was shoved down our throats. I mean people liked Loki as a villain too, but Loki wasn't in every single MCU movie.

Come on man.

Damn near 20 years of him at the expense of everyone was nuts.

Kitty Pride was supposed to be the traveller in DOFP FFS.

Storm, Cyclops, Iceman, Rogue, Gambit didn't get to do shyt cause he was all up in the videos.

That's on Fox. Not Jackman.

Iron Man got to be a more of an ensamble member than Wolverine. It was ridiculous.

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Can someone explain what this is in Apocalypse?
803qFXx.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Come on man.

Damn near 20 years of him at the expense of everyone was nuts.

Kitty Pride was supposed to be the traveller in DOFP FFS.

Storm, Cyclops, Iceman, Rogue, Gambit didn't get to do shyt cause he was all up in the videos.

That's on Fox. Not Jackman.
wolverine is still usually a big part of those stories in the comics. I mean he was featured on the cover on the original comic, obviously he was meant to be one of the primary characters. The problem isn't too much of him. The problem is not enough of the other because they give Mystique Cyclops role in every movie. and They give magneto his share of screen in every movie that could be used to develop other characters.
220px-X-Men_v1_141.jpg

Like i said he just doesn't have to be the central character every time. Like Thor in Avengers. Doesn't mean Ironman and Cap can't still get their shine too.
I mean they didn't even include him in Dark Phoenix even though he had some of the coolest scenes in the original comic. Instead using Magneto and mystique who weren't even a part of those stories. To me that is far worse.
ux133_dirtyharry.jpg

wolverine-my-turn-500.jpg

The problem isn't too much Wolverine, the problem is too much Magneto and Mystique and not enough other X-men.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
wolverine is still usually a big part of those stories in the comics. I mean he was featured on the cover on the original comic, obviously he was meant to be one of the primary characters. The problem isn't too much of him. The problem is not enough of the other because they give Mystique Cyclops role in every movie. and They give magneto his share of screen in every movie that could be used to develop other characters.
220px-X-Men_v1_141.jpg

Like i said he just doesn't have to be the central character every time. Like Thor in Avengers. Doesn't mean Ironman and Cap can't still get their shine too.
I mean they didn't even include him in Dark Phoenix even though he had some of the coolest scenes in the original comic. Instead using Magneto and mystique who weren't even a part of those stories. To me that is far worse.
ux133_dirtyharry.jpg

wolverine-my-turn-500.jpg

The problem isn't too much Wolverine, the problem is too much Magneto and Mystique and not enough other X-men.

How would you have liked it if Daredevil would have taken up 80% of Luke Cage screen time?

Name one solo pic for the X-Men not named Deadpool or Wolverine since 2000.

And Deadpool only got made due to the leaked screen footage. Otherwise only Wolverine.

They even shoehorned his ass in Apocalypse and First Class. They had a total fetish for the character.

You telling me you had no interest in any other characters?

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How would you have liked it if Daredevil would have taken up 80% of Luke Cage screen time?

Name one solo pic for the X-Men not named Deadpool or Wolverine since 2000.

And Deadpool only got made due to the leaked screen footage. Otherwise only Wolverine.
Again, Wolverine always got the amount of screentime he was supposed to get. He didn't take away from Cyclops. Mystique did. I mean Wolverine wasn't even in Dark Phoenix, But cyclops was still underused. Storm was a glorified extra. Was that because of Wolverine too?

Your example doesn't take that into account. a more accurate one would be if they made an Avengers movie but instead of Ironman, Cap and Thor getting all the shine. It's Ironman , Agent Coulson, and Loki taking all the spotlight. Ironman is supposed to a primary character, but the others not so much.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Again, Wolverine always got the amount of screentime he was supposed to get. He didn't take away from Cyclops. Mystique did. I mean Wolverine wasn't even in Dark Phoenix, But cyclops was still underused. Storm was a glorified extra. Was that because of Wolverine too?

Your example doesn't take that into account. a more accurate one would be if they made an Avengers movie but instead of Ironman, Cap and Thor getting all the shine. It's Ironman , Agent Coulson, and Loki taking all the spotlight. Ironman is supposed to a primary character, but the others not so much.

I GUARANTEE Feige will reduce his screen presence.

You and I just have a different opinion on this.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I GUARANTEE Feige will reduce his screen presence.

You and I just have a different opinion on this.
I bet he'll get his own solo trilogy. And gets as much screen-time as Thor or Cap gets in the X-men movies.
Promise he will never be excluded entirely from a movie based on a comic he actually appeared in like Dark Phoenix. the thing about the MCU is they use all of the character. Nobody gets reduced to a cameo like Jubilee or Dazzler etc. Least amount you can expect is like War Machine.