Xbox Series X will never have exclusives

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aged like milk:mjlol:
Some of you nikkas seriously are dumb.

So Demon's Souls, Kena, Deathloop, Returnal, and Ratchet & Clank aren't exclusives?

Yes or no.

No "Well this game is coming on PC/is an old franchise/remaster-remake/DLC" or w/e y'all love to use to disqualify.

Lemme grab the popcorn for the inevitable goal post-movement.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Some of you nikkas seriously are dumb.

So Demon's Souls, Kena, Deathloop, Returnal, and Ratchet & Clank aren't exclusives?

Yes or no.

No "Well this game is coming on PC/is an old franchise/remaster-remake/DLC" or w/e y'all love to use to disqualify.

Lemme grab the popcorn for the inevitable goal post-movement.
Aged like milk

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Lol probably a lot of these comments by Sony stans. Everybody walking back they shyt talk today. Lol this console war shyt is funny
Dudes just say shyt because they think it's hot to score points in a console war only to back track.

Crehbreh typing paragraphs instead of just saying he was wrong and keep it moving.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thank you for dodging the question. You know your post made zero sense. :ehh:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I don't know why I even bother sometimes lol. You buy a new system you expect some exclusives. The fact that they're letting 1st party exclusives be crossgen for a year or two is disappointing.

BUMP

"Series X games won't be held back"

"Games will be scaled accordingly"

"Sony stans acting like they can't down port Halo and other games to Xbox One"

Yeah, the game as shown today is cleary being held back something serious. Even ray tracing isn't coming at launch. It running at "4k/60fps" doesn't magically make the game not look underwhelming after the hype MSFT kept putting out there.

I was right but the fans didn't want to hear it. A showcase title shouldn't be looking this rough visually.

MILK

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that all you can do is post smiles while not answering my question shows how you guys hide behind smilies.

I ask this nikka if the games I posted are exclusives and this nikka posting a post about Halo looking rough, as if it did not look rough as some sort of "gotcha!"

It's almost like there's a post made by me claiming that Horizon and or GoW will suddenly not be held back since it's cross gen.

:snoop:

My goodness you forum nikkas are retarded .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The fact that all you can do is post smiles while not answering my question shows how you guys hide behind smilies.

I ask this nikka if the games I posted are exclusives and this nikka posting a post about Halo looking rough, as if it did not look rough as some sort of "gotcha!"

:snoop:

My goodness you forum nikkas are retarded .
th

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
All i know is the i got the most burn on my series x with Tetris Effect Connected(last gen game) and Halo MCC(last gen remasters of games ranging from 2001 to 2012).