Xbox Series X will never have exclusives

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thank you for dodging the question. You know your post made zero sense. :ehh:
Is your argument the biggest games don't matter as much because some lesser titles are still not cross generation? God of War, Gran Turismo, and Horizon carry way more weight than those other titles you listed.

Perhaps the argument is the base PS4 is light-years stronger than the base Xbox One? Your argument in the very first post is the nature of these cross gen games holds the current generation games back. Physics and other things can't be as good.

A lot of people said stuff like this back then. It is what it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even if the games were next gen only they would still be just the tip of the iceberg in terms of ps5 power just like the early PS4 games. I would even say if we get another ratchet game later this gen it’ll put this one to shame.

I sti;l like the fact that we’re getting a mix so early in

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Even if the games were next gen only they would still be just the tip of the iceberg in terms of ps5 power just like the early PS4 games. I would even say if we get another ratchet game later this gen it’ll put this one to shame.

I sti;l like the fact that we’re getting a mix so early in
Ps4 didnt hit its stride till 2017 in my opinion. After that tho it was hit after hit

Daps
Ps4 didnt hit its stride till 2017 in my opinion. After that tho it was hit after hit
according to Sony and their own devs, they are trying to avoid another situation like that
who the fukk wants to wait years for a console to hit their stride when life is short?
The PS5 was designed to greatly reduce AAA production time but COVID fukked that up
Sony and their devs said expect 2-3 year development cycles for AAA games instead of 4-6+ years
R&C PS5 was made in only 2 years

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is your argument the biggest games don't matter as much because some lesser titles are still not cross generation? God of War, Gran Turismo, and Horizon carry way more weight than those other titles you listed.
:what:
Where did I say that? I listed those games as exclusives because they are and it doesn't invalidate my post that said I bought a PS5 for exclusives which has and are still coming out. This has nothing to do with big games not mattering as much because some lesser titles are cross-gen. You know what it is? Because Halo Infinite had a lackluster reveal coupled with it being the first major cross-gen 1st party next gen game shown. The game is shown and it looks pretty rote and doesn't look like a step up so naturally at the time people will say cross gen is holding it back. Graphically it was lackluster as a next-gen reveal title.

Perhaps the argument is the base PS4 is light-years stronger than the base Xbox One? Your argument in the very first post is the nature of these cross gen games holds the current generation games back. Physics and other things can't be as good.
Yeah, I still stand by that. I never changed my stance because of Horizon or GoW.

I actually never even posted about GoW except for one post in it's reveal thread. I could comment and say the graphics will most likely be fine but knowing that it's cross gen there may be things held back regardless of what we as the gamer see.

Xbots are acting like I'm suddenly saying that games won't be held back or that cross-gen doesn't matter anymore which is false as I've never said anything like that yet. People like to create straw-mans like crazy here.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Some of you nikkas seriously are dumb.

So Demon's Souls, Kena, Deathloop, Returnal, and Ratchet & Clank aren't exclusives?

Yes or no.

No "Well this game is coming on PC/is an old franchise/remaster-remake/DLC" or w/e y'all love to use to disqualify.

Lemme grab the popcorn for the inevitable goal post-movement.
Kena will be on the PS4

...and PC :lolbron: