Y’all realize it’s a wrap for affirmative action if they get a new conservative judge in, right?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We can't get nice houses now, TF are you talking about? :dahell:

Roughly a 1/3 of the race is at 0 or negative wealth, ADOS are worth $200 liquid or less in several major cities. :dead:
Cap

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Maybe a couple ppl you know can, but collectively ADOS ppl can not afford "nice houses".

The Black unemployment rate in August was 13%, down from 14.6% in July. This put the unemployment rate at about 1.8 times that of White Americans,

Black-White Jobless Gap Widens, Narrows Between Women and Men

This includes black immigrants, if you just count ADOS unemployment, it's very fathomable that 20-25% are currently unemployed

Racial-Wealth-Gap-graphics3-1-768x624.jpg

This graph is pre-covid and includes black immigrants, it's definitely lower if you remove non-ADOS and you factor covid.

We're not getting "nice houses" en masse

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Maybe a couple ppl you know can, but collectively ADOS ppl can not afford "nice houses".

Black-White Jobless Gap Widens, Narrows Between Women and Men

This includes black immigrants, if you just count ADOS unemployment, it's very fathomable that 20-25% are currently unemployed

Racial-Wealth-Gap-graphics3-1-768x624.jpg

This graph is pre-covid and includes black immigrants, it's definitely lower if you remove non-ADOS and you factor covid.

We're not getting "nice houses" en masse
You don’t need a McMansion to have a nice house breh

a couple people :deadmanny: way to write off nice metro city neighborhoods where a lot of black people live. nikkas can’t stop moving to places like Gwinnett

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
The only small chance I can see of shyt working out is trump thinking he needs a game changer of a potential of a Supreme Court choice hanging in the balance and leaving it open up to the election. Then after Biden wins they fukkup getting their guy in during the transition.

like 1% it happens but it’d be hilarious.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Contradict yourself twice in two sentences brehs ... :hhh:

There is no contradiction just failure of comprehension but I'll explain.

Black people do not benifit off affirmative action ENOUGH to make it worth keeping.

IF we not having great success of it, and just megar success, it's not worth keeping

Daps
The collective of 30 mill blacks cant depend on government jobs for a fair shake, it needs to be across the board

Here's a better question for you, and @CreepyMcCreeperson why should we care about this policy when we know who benefits the most from it?
So what who benefits the most. We still benefit. Stop throwing out the baby with the bath water. We need every ounce of help we can get. Brilliant black people get looked over for jobs all the time. You want even MORE to get overlooked? Holding out votes does not accomplish anything.

Okay pull my card, prove me wrong

How many white women CEO vs. Overall AA CEO
I garentee you that number is overwhelmingly white women.

How many white woman chairman's vs. Black chairman's.

:jbhmm:

If you’re looking at population size, of course more of them are going to be in those positions. And we have to acknowledge that we’re not the only group who has suffered under white men. (Despite White women still getting a cut of what white men have through their fathers and husbands)

Y’all aren’t being realistic. You want to risk getting rid of an entire policy, because it als benefits others? That makes no sense. I’m not even going to debate this topic even further if you’re saying we can get rid of it, because other group also benefit. Let’s say it helps 10,000 Black people vs 20,000 white women. So what?? Those black people still need their jobs. Every little bit helps.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So what who benefits the most. We still benefit. Stop throwing out the baby with the bath water. We need every ounce of help we can get. Brilliant black people get looked over for jobs all the time. You want even MORE to get overlooked? Holding out votes does not accomplish anything.

If you’re looking at population size, of course more of them are going to be in those positions. And we have to acknowledge that we’re not the only group who has suffered under white men. (Despite White women still getting a cut of what white men have through their fathers and husbands)

Y’all aren’t being realistic. You want to risk getting rid of an entire policy, because it als benefits others? That makes no sense. I’m not even going to debate this topic even further if you’re saying we can get rid of it, because other group also benefit. Let’s say it helps 10,000 Black people vs 20,000 white women. So what?? Those black people still need their jobs. Every little bit helps.
Jobs are racists
But these nikkas still go to work...