Y’all realize it’s a wrap for affirmative action if they get a new conservative judge in, right?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Black people definitely benefit from government jobs.

Most of the black money in the DMV area comes from government jobs. Speaking of the DMV, have you noticed how many black people work at the Department Of Motor Vehicles? Airports? Newark airport is full of black employees on every level.
Metro is majority black as well and cacs hate it with a passion. They do not like the fact that black folk can make more money than them.

Also we about to see Levittown 2.0 popping up all across the US with Trump and friends.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh these folks on here are nuts. I have worked in DoD. Ain't nothing for a company to hire a entire graduating HBCU class in engineering or computer science starting out at 50k to 70k depending on the location.

Then if you work for a government contractor you see a bunch of black folks cause once someone gets in they are able to reach back to their alma mater and get other black folks hired. So you see hundreds and thousands of black folks in the field or even company depending on the location.

Hell I live in dallas and I would argue probably 10 to 15 percent of the professional/ technical (operators, inspectors, technicians, mechanics) black population out here works in DoD (thats degreed and non-degreed folks). Making anywhere from 35k to probably 300k depending on the field and job title.

These dudes are nihilists. Thank God they are just a loud minority. Either that or agents posing as black posters.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Please stop, these metrics dont mean black people cant currently get into nice homes. When they use the "wealth" metric what they mean is they take all your assets and then subtract all your debt. A black family that has enough money to afford to live in an expensive home can have plenty of money to pay that mortgage but the debt associated with the loan puts them into negative wealth. So a black doctor who just bought a home in a nice neighborhood is technically less wealthy than some toothless hillbilly who inherited a aroke down trailer from his grandma.

Trump already said he dont want your black asses in his suburbs so now you about to see redlining come back, gerrymandering on a completely different level, etc....

1. Subtracting all your debts minus what you own(stocks, savings, property, etc) is how you calculate your wealth :dead:

If you try to get a mortgage, they want to know all your assets and how much you make, if you don't have much in wealth you will likely not get the loan. :dead:

2. The median black household(not ADOS, but black in general, probably lower if you focus on ADOS) makes around $40k annually, ADOS families at large can't afford the $6k+ for down payment(median house cost is $200k+ in USA).

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Tbh, Black Americans shouldn't rely on AA. You shouldn't rely on anything given to us, it can be taken. Our biggest problem is our sense of entitlement.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
1. Subtracting all your debts minus what you own(stocks, savings, property, etc) is how you calculate your wealth :dead:

If you try to get a mortgage, they want to know all your assets and how much you make, if you don't have much in wealth you will likely not get the loan. :dead:

2. The median black household(not ADOS, but black in general, probably lower if you focus on ADOS) makes around $40k annually, ADOS families at large can't afford the $6k+ for down payment(median house cost is $200k+ in USA).

You dont understand anything you just posted.

If im a doctor and i make 300k a year and for the sake of making this easy, no student loans. I can afford a 1 million dollar home easy. I will not have any problems getting approved for that loan. Once that loan is on my books even though i make 300k a year i have less wealth than someone who makes minimum wage but inherited a broken down trailer. Im sitting in negative wealth even though im in the top 5% of earners while Cletus without a high school diploma scrubbing floors is wealthier than me on the books.

That is where that dumb ass graphic breaks down when it comes to home affordability. It has little to do with home affordability. Whites are so far ahead of everyone else in this country in terms of wealth specifically because they have generations of assets handed down to them and most blacks only had that opportunity within the last 40 years or so.

If you make 40k a year in the south there are lots of homes you can afford.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They neutralized affirmative action in my state years ago :francis:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Affirmative Action will probably be a wrap, jokers are gonna have to spend more money on their kids grade school education. The college admissions process is already one of the most complex and competitive systems out there. And I would get a kid in front of the admissions process ASAP, no gap year and maybe even take summer classes to graduate early.

Many Black conservatives argue that getting rid of AA will be beneficial in the long term because it will eliminate it serving as a "crutch". But this doesn't take into adequate consideration the potential downside risks as Blacks (especially ADOS) may see their fragile networks become even weaker. Even Blacks do bounce back the time lag may be substantial, and you could end up with several lost generations.

Thus, I think the upcoming Affirmative Action case will be one of the most impactful decisions in modern history. You could potentially see the Ivy's and almost Ivy's go from being around 6% Black to being 1% Black. And that will likely have second order effects on the impact Black people have in elite institutions, both in the private and public sector.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Affirmative action mostly benefitted white women anyway. Perfect example of how a legal redress to a problem can be loopholed in all sorts of ways-in this case through language, where it becomes useless. They never specify black. Just "minorities".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Affirmative Action will probably be a wrap, jokers are gonna have to spend more money on their kids grade school education. The college admissions process is already one of the most complex and competitive systems out there. And I would get a kid in front of the admissions process ASAP, no gap year and maybe even take summer classes to graduate early.

Many Black conservatives argue that getting rid of AA will be beneficial in the long term because it will eliminate it serving as a "crutch". But this doesn't take into adequate consideration the potential downside risks as Blacks (especially ADOS) may see their fragile networks become even weaker. Even Blacks do bounce back the time lag may be substantial, and you could end up with several lost generations.

Thus, I think the upcoming Affirmative Action case will be one of the most impactful decisions in modern history. You could potentially see the Ivy's and almost Ivy's go from being around 6% Black to being 1% Black. And that will likely have second order effects on the impact Black people have in elite institutions, both in the private and public sector.

I welcome it,the less black people realize we have in this country,and the less we know we will ever recieve. The more likely black people would be willing to leave and start over. There is no return on the investment black people have put in this country. Time to take the little bit we do have and rebuild. Who continues to invest in a stock that gives 0 returns?

qwer

Banned
Daps
Affirmative action mostly benefitted white women anyway. Perfect example of how a legal redress to a problem can be loopholed in all sorts of ways-in this case through language, where it becomes useless. They never specify black. Just "minorities".
:snoop::snoop::snoop:So we should get rid of it

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

:yeshrug: Better take your LSAT's/SATs/MCATs as soon as possible.