Y'all REALLY don't wanna get married brehs?

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Hypothetical situation: What if I don't get married in America can I do that and not have to worry about anything:jbhmm:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
ain't nobody outside the Coli takin GMB serious breh.....at least i hope not...shyt is hilarious and entertaining.....thats where it stops....
everybody makes they own moves....nobody stoppin people from gettin married if they want to....and nobody forcin people to get married either....when u know u know....:manny:

i'm bout to hit my 5th year wedding anniversary this year....i'm enjoyin myself and lookin forward to another 5+......it is what it is....:myman:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive fukked way too many married women to believe in this image people try to portray. Real marriages/long term relationships learn to accept infidelity and try and grow and learn from it. Im good i dont need that level of corruption in my life

You already have that corruption.. what you should have said is that you don’t need that karma.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Yes I'm not like these other men! I believe in marrying my queen with no incentive in the institution for me, I believe in the traditional values espoused by marriage except for the bride paying for the ceremony, she will take my last name unless she falls into the 20% of brides who don't.

I will take on the financial burden by myself and subsequently the fact that makes my marriage more likely to fail doesn't bother me, nor does the fact that 7/10 times my wife will be the one initiating the divorce. Because I'm a real man and divorce doesn't happen so long as a man does all the work without complaining! Hear ye hear ye!!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
KZZeV77.gif

fukk naw!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If anyone took the finality of marriage seriously, I might. :ehh:

Marriage is hard, requires a lot of work. I'm part of a generation that wants to work as little as possible and get as much as possible:francis:

why the fukk would i wanna engage in all that :rudy:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You already have that corruption.. what you should have said is that you don’t need that karma.
True...but it doesnt remove what i know. A good percentage of these married people are living a lie...and dont think for a minute ive ever pursued married women or even had that desire, 9 out of 10 its the girl who gets interested and chases after me, lying to her husband in all kinds of ways.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Ive fukked way too many married women to believe in this image people try to portray. Real marriages/long term relationships learn to accept infidelity and try and grow and learn from it. Im good i dont need that level of corruption in my life

How were you able to sleep with so many married women?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True...but it doesnt remove what i know. A good percentage of these married people are living a lie...and dont think for a minute ive ever pursued married women or even had that desire, 9 out of 10 its the girl who gets interested and chases after me, lying to her husband in all kinds of ways.

I never said you pursued them but unless you didn’t know their status and were deceived then you have no defense. Of course it’s their betrayal that holds precedence.

Marriage is a very big deal so I can understand anyone not wanting the hassle or wanting to wait for the “perfect” person, but loyalty should be given more importance. It seems that people are way too willing to betray their vows for their own self-indulgence.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
marriage is great if you can find a great person if not

majority of people out there nowadays are transient, people get bored fast, infidelity is so easy and simple. Women obsessed with social media and likes, you talk to a chick shes talking to ten other guys , she got kids, she's nagging, friends with exes, close "guy friends"