Yo Coli Rap Heads, Noah Caine x B.E.T Versed (#BETCypher)

BET CYPHER?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
What's good fam? Recently there was an opportunity for a placement on BET's platform and we came through and leveled up.

I remember there were some previous threads here on The Coli where a lot of members showed love and some interest in the work/music I've put out:

Noah Caine Freestyle (WOW)
NY's Best New Rapper In Years Is Coli's Own Noah Caine
Noah Caine - Rookie Season (2014) (Official Discussion Thread)

There's a clip of the placement on BET's Instagram account where y'all can comment y'all opinions on the bars. It's not a competition or anything, but if y'all show love we definitely coming heavy :salute: .

We're going for that #BETCYPHER so if you could comment that hashtag when you go to their page, it would lock it in for sure and change the dynamic of what the next cypher would look like for sure with a Coli member in it
:obama:
:

I got two new albums on the way and a ton of other things that will be fire for y'all to enjoy and turn up to coming real soon too. :smugdraper:

As always I'm really appreciative and humbled by fam here on The Coli who give criticism and support on what I put out there for the world. I'm cooking up some fire so let me know when y'all want that :salute:

The full joint is on their YouTube channel:

Noah Caine x BET Versed (Full Episode)

We gonna keep going and bring that content. :salute:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That Rookie Season album is the only music outside of a Sade song that I have saved on my phone since I stream. It automatically resumes anytime my car's bluetooth connects without my Google Play app being open. The beats ride and the lyrics/delivery are on point. It's a really solid project, and would recommend it to anyone on this board.