Yo what the fukk! They played Sasha on the Main Roster yo

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
im drunk... very drunk... just got home. Watching matches on the fire stick. And I’m just realizing they fukking played Sasha Banks bro. This chick was fukking over!!!!!! She had talent out the ass and she coulda really been a superstar. I forgot how good this chick was/is.

Some people talk about “botches” I never get that, because if u had a fight before you know every punch doesn’t land. Botches make matches Look more real to me. Cuz that’s how real fights go.

But back on subject. This broad was fukking dope as a heel. She was amazing. She never even had the title for a lengthy reign. It’s some straight up Arian bullshyt.her matches in NXT were dope as fukk damn this some good shyt.

Alexa (who I like) has never been good as fukking Sasha or Bayley for that matter. She has dominated and it’s a disgrace. I don’t understand how they can deny a whole demographic ie. Little black and biracial girls in this time frame. It’s OBVIOUS that they are totally out of touch with today’s social climate.

Shorty came to them gift wrapped.and they wasted it.

I have no point in typing this. I’m drunk. This wasn’t thread worthy. Shout all my black wrestle geeks. I been fukking with this shyt since 91. So it’s nice to talk to people with the same hobby Happy New Year. RIP Biggie and Ultimate Warrior and Eddie Guerrero. Shout Kevin Nash for being solid,

I’m done.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
She married a simp fukk her
aXNH5rC.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
im drunk... very drunk... just got home. Watching matches on the fire stick. And I’m just realizing they fukking played Sasha Banks bro. This chick was fukking over!!!!!! She had talent out the ass and she coulda really been a superstar. I forgot how good this chick was/is.

Some people talk about “botches” I never get that, because if u had a fight before you know every punch doesn’t land. Botches make matches Look more real to me. Cuz that’s how real fights go.

But back on subject. This broad was fukking dope as a heel. She was amazing. She never even had the title for a lengthy reign. It’s some straight up Arian bullshyt.her matches in NXT were dope as fukk damn this some good shyt.

Alexa (who I like) has never been good as fukking Sasha or Bayley for that matter. She has dominated and it’s a disgrace. I don’t understand how they can deny a whole demographic ie. Little black and biracial girls in this time frame. It’s OBVIOUS that they are totally out of touch with today’s social climate.

Shorty came to them gift wrapped.and they wasted it.

I have no point in typing this. I’m drunk. This wasn’t thread worthy. Shout all my black wrestle geeks. I been fukking with this shyt since 91. So it’s nice to talk to people with the same hobby Happy New Year. RIP Biggie and Ultimate Warrior and Eddie Guerrero. Shout Kevin Nash for being solid,

I’m done.

They literally developed the make the rock always lose mantra to setup for any and every ethnic based champion as their company scope and brain trust. when dealing with people of color on their roster. If they so happen to be so good that they can get over. Despite their racist brain trust being in place.
Like literally this company is so racist and inept. They ruined a boom just to be racist and never give a black man the title at mania. When mania was made because of mr t solely. That is how racist this company is.

Art Barr

Last edited:

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They literally developed the make the rock always lose mantra to setup for any and every ethnic based champion as their company scope and brain trust. when dealing with people of color on their roster. If they so happen to so good that they can get over. Despite their racist brain trust being in place.
Like literally this company is so racist and inept. They ruined a boom just to be racist and never give a black man the title at mania. When mania was made because of mr t solely. That is how racist this company is.

Art Barr

Nah....Asuka, New Day and this last Uso run proves your whole "theory" wrong

They are just inept with everybody

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as screenntime/importance/storylines Alexa hasnt really been booked above her in the last year, she just got a few more fake wins.

Someone getting pushed is more about screenntime and storylines, which she's had. Wins are fake.

And she sucks as a heel. She comes off as playing something shes not and nobody really wants to boo her.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah....Asuka, New Day and this last Uso run proves your whole "theory" wrong

They are just inept with everybody

The WWE are inept but not with everyone. If we take into account their positive company overall brain trusts and mantras. Versus the brain trust and mantra meant to bury and create a draw with their limt based parameters on them.
The new day, usos are not the singles promotion champ and they have the new day and usos in the old school rocky Johnson and Tony atlas brain trust with no upside and totally locked into that as well. To the point the usos have always been more charismatic and better actual on screen characters than most of the roster. Yet they have them pigeonholed in the rocky and atlas brain trust and they will never move them out of that brain trust either. The new day have shown their ability to draw in singles with black steamboat in Kofi and big five count e in nxt. Yet, they will never be allowed out of the realm of the tag division. To eventually get the WWE clique enemies on the same team main event level push setup that is allocated for the wwe'a main drawing single champion hopeful. To draw comparison to how the WWE operates in tags via their individual brain trust and why.
With asuka we don't know wtf they have planned for her at all.
Right now tho, she is in the same position the great sasuke was in.
Will she be able to change that dynamic because she is a great worker. Or will this company pull a new Asian pigeon hole based race card for her as well.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As far as screenntime/importance/storylines Alexa hasnt really been booked above her in the last year, she just got a few more fake wins.

Someone getting pushed is more about screenntime and storylines, which she's had. Wins are fake.

And she sucks as a heel. She comes off as playing something shes not and nobody really wants to boo her.

Nobody wanted to boo the rock and he was a great heel.
Sasha banks was a good heel in team bad. Yet she was pigeon holed into the rock main event brain trust. Where the rock is the divisive young member of the stable. When real talk, the stable should have been booked with more unity and a united front. Even though Sasha had to prove she was a me heel champion and to do that. you do have to have a component of doing it on your own. Yet how it was handled was limited and demonstrative to the stable of team bad and where they were. Which eventually limited the group. till all three characters were repackaged and relaunched, twice since then.
Which occurred after charlotte was made the legacy holder of the wwe's women wrestling division. Then later charlotte was also given both the flagship standard for raw and Sd as well, after the split. Which is okay to emulate NWA and flair.
Yet you could have given the people more by making banks more successful. Instead of basically the jabrone of the women's division. Who has to apply the black rock meets female WWE braintrust main event mantra as well.
Sasha banks is just a prisoner to the WWE black character singles promotion champ brain trust at this point.
Her card trajectory has been exactly their brain trust for black singles champion. they created to pigeon hole the rock that really did not work. Yet was constructed to limit the draw of the rock because he was black. The only way around that is to be so talented and charismatic to supercede that. Yet you would need to make your own style of anything to get past that like the rock did when he was creating his own character promos. That now are actually written for the rock and neuter the reoccurring rock character purposefully. To the point it is so neutered.
cm punk exposed and killed the rock via promo. When typically that may not have happened.
or been closer in execution quality wise. if the rock was still an active roster member who cut his own promos and not fed a paraphrased script.
So, at this point it is wait and see.
Yet at this point we have seen the WWE easily pigeon hole banks using the their ethnic champion brain trust.
like they did as a result of their booking of the rock. Which also resulted in the destruction of the boom period as well.
To draw relevance in how wrong and racist their black singles main event brain trust is.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Wins do count in the WWE.
They spew that bullshyt about the rock and other black talent.
Yet if wins do not matter then why do hhh, taker and hulk Hogan have their career built around wins.

Wins do matter..especially in the WWE. As the actual.boom period came to a halt because the rock did not win at mania 2000.

Art Barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Everyone on TSC is acting like it's all good that Charlotte and Bliss are propped up when they never as over and drew what Sasha did. It's comical. Asuka and Sasha are outpopping everyone on the house show circuit. Sasha been a merch mover for two years now. Lol.

Stop lying. She got held down..Charlotte isn't better. She was just given more..just like Punk was given more than Bryan in 2012. And Roman is given more than Ambrose, Seth, and AJ.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Everyone on TSC is acting like it's all good that Charlotte and Bliss are propped up when they never as over and drew what Sasha did. It's comical. Asuka and Sasha are outpopping everyone on the house show circuit. Sasha been a merch mover for two years now. Lol.

Stop lying. She got held down..Charlotte isn't better. She was just given more..just like Punk was given more than Bryan in 2012. And Roman is given more than Ambrose, Seth, and AJ.
deservedly so, at least roman is built for show. In any other era ambrose would be that guy already in the ring with no music slapping his biceps & putting his arms up as the ring announcer introduced him

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
they tried to DB her for a minute cause she was "injury prone"

then when she finally was brought back to TV and put in a spot for a push she had to take a backseat to nepotism

hate it had to be her but Bayley got played even worse if we keeping it a hundo

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Being champ 4 times, being on RAW every Monday night and being used in mad mainstream commercials n tv shows gettin played? Shiiiiiet
None of those reigns have lasted longer than a month :skip: the number of times you have the belt doesn't matter if you don't do anything with the reigns. They recognize she's good for media but is always treated like a goof on TV. She's not Bayley status yet but could easily get there soon.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You guys know this is a majority white company, owned by white people, marketed to white lower class people right?

This isn’t a meritocracy. They go with who they want to go with... and it’s not always “where the money is”. They gladly isolate black audiences all the time. From Tony Atlas to Mark Henry to Sasha Banks... shyt ain’t new.

One of the future owners (Triple H) goes to the ring wearing Iron Crosses everywhere.

Even though we love wrestling, it doesn’t mean it’s meant for us. :yeshrug: