Yo what the fukk! They played Sasha on the Main Roster yo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She injured Emma forcing her to have surgery. Last week she knocked out Paige. So Sasha might have been only injured once...but this isnt a good look for her.

And the unfortunate truth is Sasha never said anything memorable on the mic since she hit the main roster. Wrestling is about entertainment brehs, not killing each other.

Wtf..hahaha. The crowd is more in her promos than both Charlotte and Bliss.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
tsc
C6VSY6b.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
100% agree she is held down, but they do it because she gets injured every time she gets a big push or big match.

It's tough to trust her, and once Vince thinks you are injury prone, you are done.

Hhh and Nash were injury prone.
So what do you mean?
Is this a race issue as far as injuries?

Art Barr

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
it' frustrating being a WWE fan
with ppl Sasha, DB, Dolph, Ryder, etc...its the same script

wrestler gets over, WWE buries them and then says look they arent over. its a self fulfilling prophecy.

WWE chose Charolotte over Sasha to be the standard bearer
WWE chose Alexa over Sasha to be the diminutive heal

its the same way the WWE chose Roman over returning DB (and Roman hasnt recovered since)

during the peak of woman's no one was more over than Sasha but they kept her off tv
almost every great match whether on NXT or the main roster involved Sasha

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
deservedly so, at least roman is built for show. In any other era ambrose would be that guy already in the ring with no music slapping his biceps & putting his arms up as the ring announcer introduced him
I don't buy deservedly. Fans chose Ambrose over Roman outright..He drew more on the house how circuit as champion. You don't got to like his matches..Fans never give Ambrose shyt for his matches except against AJ. And Ambrose would eat Roman alive on the mic...He decimated Cena with ease after he tried to bury Ambrose on Talking Smack.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't buy deservedly. Fans chose Ambrose over Roman outright..He drew more on the house how circuit as champion. You don't got to like his matches..Fans never give Ambrose shyt for his matches except against AJ. And Ambrose would eat Roman alive on the mic...He decimated Cena with ease after he tried to bury Ambrose on Talking Smack.
Why are you acting like "wrestling" is the main variable that gets wrestlers over. So what if fans never give ambrose shyt for his matches hes small time. He looks like the end result of if andrew schilling ever became a wrestler. No star quality whatsover could easily be mistaken for a jobber. What ever spark he once had is gone. I dont know about this exemplary mic work you speak of but saying hes better than Roman isnt really a gauge of anything. So what if he got the best of cena once, those moments are like the pinnacle of his career. Whereas cena is just there as an obligation thinking of how hes going to crack hollywood

llt23

All Star
Daps
Wtf..hahaha. The crowd is more in her promos than both Charlotte and Bliss.

First of all why is everyone ignoring her killing Emma and knocking out Paige? Seth Rollins got bumped down the card for injuring everyone, so why would anything be different here.

Next what promos has she done that are memorable? I agree that Charlotte is trash, and Charlotte wrasslin style is also super dangerous, shes obviously the chosen one because shes white and Flairs daughter....But Alexa earned her spot. From that Blake n Murphy shyt on NXT she became a decent heel for WWE TV standards. Sasha was good in NXT but her character is non existant on the main roster and the promos are all just 'making history' bullshyt and almost crying.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
First of all why is everyone ignoring her killing Emma and knocking out Paige? Seth Rollins got bumped down the card for injuring everyone, so why would anything be different here.

Next what promos has she done that are memorable? I agree that Charlotte is trash, and Charlotte wrasslin style is also super dangerous, shes obviously the chosen one because shes white and Flairs daughter....But Alexa earned her spot. From that Blake n Murphy shyt on NXT she became a decent heel for WWE TV standards. Sasha was good in NXT but her character is non existant on the main roster and the promos are all just 'making history' bullshyt and almost crying.
There has been no memorable promos but Sasha actually gets fans to react to her promos while Charlotte has to shout and gets no sold..Bayley has killed her own crowd reactions...Bliss hasn't had a good promo in a long time now..hell, she finally got in the ring again after being missing for like two months.

llt23

All Star
Daps
There has been no memorable promos but Sasha actually gets fans to react to her promos while Charlotte has to shout and gets no sold..Bayley has killed her own crowd reactions...Bliss hasn't had a good promo in a long time now..hell, she finally got in the ring again after being missing for like two months.

I havent watched anything but the PPV's in about a year so I cant act like im the loop like that....but I mean aint shyt really changed. I wanna say though Sasha was excellent in NXT, but I hate this womens revolution shyt. The matches on NXT had way better work, less insane risks and got over way harder. Of course character wise they killed everyone on the main roster, Alexa was the only chick who managed to stand out. And even if she is wack now....they are all wack so whats the difference.

I really dont get how they got 25 writers and every character on the show is terrible.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah..Alexa isn't the only stand out..Sasha was getting standing ovations for over a year. Sasha and Asuka were more over than all of them at Survivor Series. And these days Natayla is more over than Bliss...fans finally reacted when she ran away last night.