Yo what the fukk! They played Sasha on the Main Roster yo

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They literally developed the make the rock always lose mantra to setup for any and every ethnic based champion as their company scope and brain trust. when dealing with people of color on their roster. If they so happen to so good that they can get over. Despite their racist brain trust being in place.
Like literally this company is so racist and inept. They ruined a boom just to be racist and never give a black man the title at mania. When mania was made because of mr t solely. That is how racist this company is.

Art Barr

gESvb2d.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
None of those reigns have lasted longer than a month :skip: the number of times you have the belt doesn't matter if you don't do anything with the reigns. They recognize she's good for media but is always treated like a goof on TV. She's not Bayley status yet but could easily get there soon.

Ya never satisfied. I see why Vince books his favorites. Sasha won the belt 4 times, been in mad commercials, mad red carpets, main evented PPV’s and mad RAW’s n ya STILL complaining?!

Plus......Sasha HERSELF ain’t complaining and doing shoot interviews like Bayley/Nia/Emma.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Most of us have stated how overrated Charlotte and Bliss are. Especially Bliss.
Not really. Alot of flaking on Bliss all of a sudden but people actually think Charlotte is above sasha legit, booking or not. Charlotte bombed at first as Paige's sidekick but Sasha was going red hot because she outperformed damn near the whole roster in 2015. Thats why fans kept chanting We want Sasha over and over again like they were obsessed. That waa it. That will always prove she's above Charlotte. They gave Charlotte pretty much the Reigns super push...and the silliness of her going over at WM 32 was what brought the division to a standstill after Sasha/Bayley made it so hot.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Not really. Alot of flaking on Bliss all of a sudden but people actually think Charlotte is above Charlotte legit, booking or not. Charlotte bombed at first as Paige's sidekick but Sasha was going red hot because she outperformed damn near the whole roster in 2015. Thats why fans kept chanting We want Sasha over and over again like they were obsessed. That waa it. That will always prove she's above Charlotte. They gave Charlotte pretty much the Reigns super push...and the silliness of her going over at WM 32 was what brought the division to a standstill after Sasha/Bayley made it so hot.

I agree with you that almost every person here was kissing Alexa's ass and bragging about her "great promo skills," but Charlotte is universally hated here. I like Charlotte though.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Everyone on TSC is acting like it's all good that Charlotte and Bliss are propped up when they never as over and drew what Sasha did. It's comical. Asuka and Sasha are outpopping everyone on the house show circuit. Sasha been a merch mover for two years now. Lol.

Stop lying. She got held down..Charlotte isn't better. She was just given more..just like Punk was given more than Bryan in 2012. And Roman is given more than Ambrose, Seth, and AJ.
100% agree she is held down, but they do it because she gets injured every time she gets a big push or big match.

It's tough to trust her, and once Vince thinks you are injury prone, you are done.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thats a wild excuse. She's been available since 2015...it's a pattern. They did it with Shelton, Kofi, Big E...there's always a cute story from the dirtsheets for why they don't get Blandy level pushes.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
deservedly so, at least roman is built for show. In any other era ambrose would be that guy already in the ring with no music slapping his biceps & putting his arms up as the ring announcer introduced him

Call me crazy but I think Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose's character could thrive in that 02-06 pocket where more fukkery could/did happen. He could cover up his limited in-ring moveset with some of the more hardcore spots and shyt. Mid-card, maybe upper mid at most. They could really build on the lunatic fringe thing before the E goes PG. Not to say he'd be a top guy or anything but I just think his character would actually fare better in another era. Not 90's tho for sure.

Ya never satisfied. I see why Vince books his favorites. Sasha won the belt 4 times, been in mad commercials, mad red carpets, main evented PPV’s and mad RAW’s n ya STILL complaining?!

Plus......Sasha HERSELF ain’t complaining and doing shoot interviews like Bayley/Nia/Emma.

Sasha's alluded to her displeasure with booking in the past, but seems to have chilled on it. Winning the belt isn't enough tho, you wanna keep that belt. Seeing her win it, then lose it every time she has to defend it is trash. Does no favors in the grand scheme of things when you're a 4 time champion and every other champion that's held the strap even once has held it longer in one run than all 4 of your reigns collective.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
None of those reigns have lasted longer than a month :skip: the number of times you have the belt doesn't matter if you don't do anything with the reigns. They recognize she's good for media but is always treated like a goof on TV. She's not Bayley status yet but could easily get there soon.
Those misleading championship accolades are the worst.

Cole: “Sasha Banks, 4x women’s champion!” Her combined title reign is 84 days :snoop:

“Former WWE champion Bray Wyatt” :scust:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
They did what they do with anyone who starts to get more burn than they'd like and intentionally cooled her off and cut off her potential. They wanted Charlotte to be top, and they cut Sasha off for that purpose. It is what it is,but I'd say Sasha is still doing alright for herself. Still gets great reactions, - hasn't had a stage like Bayley where the fans completely turned on her - is still booked strong, still sells merch. She's in a much better position than, say, Dana Brooke.

The worst part is they've turned the prospect of Sasha as Women's Champ into a complete joke. When she first won the title, everyone was fukking hype and it was a great moment. Now it happens and we just shrug or laugh because we know she's dropping that shyt in a week or so.

I agree with you that almost every person here was kissing Alexa's ass and bragging about her "great promo skills," but Charlotte is universally hated here. I like Charlotte though.
I like Charlotte too.:yeshrug:

My only real complaints with Charlotte lay with the booking and her fans. Booking-wise, I think she's completely miscast as top face. She wrestles better as a heel, cuts better promos as a heel, and everything about her look says "dominant heel." If we're talking just the women, Becky, Naomi, Mickie, and Bayley are all better faces. Sasha too, since I think Sasha is great as a face when the booking isn't shyt.

As for her fans, I get irritated when Charlotte is held up to be on this crazy elite level none of the other women can reach. It reached its peak during the Sasha feud in 2016, when all of a sudden, Sasha was a dangerous botching scrub while Charlotte was doing all the heavy lifting and giving the good performances. It was ridiculous, and people act that way about Charlotte to this day.

Again, I like Charlotte. But if you look at all three brands, there are a few women who are just as good as her, ring-wise (and some are arguably better): Becky, Nattie, Asuka, Sasha, Ember, Nikki Cross, and Kairi.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Sasha was only injured once.

She injured Emma forcing her to have surgery. Last week she knocked out Paige. So Sasha might have been only injured once...but this isnt a good look for her.

And the unfortunate truth is Sasha never said anything memorable on the mic since she hit the main roster. Wrestling is about entertainment brehs, not killing each other.