" You can never claim to know women very well until you have been a side nikka" - True or False?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Uh duh also keep in mind all women not the same, speaking for myself I’m going to break things off with the dude if I want to venture, :scust: not that I’m interested in dating anyway too much energy

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Getting head from girls while their man/husband on the phone...

Hearing them lie about where they're going and how they schedule dikk when they're man is always wanting them home or checking on em.

1 girl was with this guy I knew from school and they moved into the floor below me. After a month of kicking it with them she texted me asking if she could give me some head and I accepted. She then continued to come up and give me head for hours 3-4x a week. I'd still go over and kick it with her and her man. She would make references to my dikk in front of him in slick ways he didn't catch smh.

She even invited me to the wedding but I told her she shouldn't be getting married.
After the wedding she continued to blow me down whenever I summoned her. I already had a pretty one I was smashing so only got the head from her. Of course she ended up telling her man everything one day when they broke up and all I could tell him was "I thought you knew she was a hoe".

Foulest shyt I ever did to a nikka I was cool with. Ended up losing a different one day because of it. Dude borrowed my phone to call his girl and her name was already saved in my phone. Idk why but dude would call me from her number and she would call looking for him sometimes so I just saved her contact and thought nothing of it. He knew I was fukking nikkas girls though and wouldn't believe that I wasn't fukking his girl. It's not worth the nuts

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
That's what you see when you're the side breh and she's on the phone with her dude while topping you off
d8c71bec5047761a31845986e32e498e.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
false.

learn divorce law and become a male nurse.
tell the truth, about a female being commitals or non-committals and keep it real.

a real nikka gon tell you the truth.
a fake nikka gon lie to you.

all you learn from being the other guy on chick's roster.
is being another guy on a chick's roster.

art barr

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Romantic? Hell yeah.

But I also know that I am a human being and I know what garbage is. If someone feels comfortable being garbage around you. Maybe she feels you are garbage and she’s trying to make you feel at home.

False.

All you know about that individual woman is that she's a POS and so are you for participating.

So what about the person dealing with someone who’s spoken for makes them garbage/ a pos?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Title is facts. A side nikka that knows and accepts he is a side nikka can greatly gain insight into the cunning mind of women.
All women got it in em to act out if their emotions are rattled or if they get to the point they feel negative towards their relationship or lose respect for the significant other.
I been in some situations with married or involved women where while I'm in their p*ssy or out somewhere the same time she on the phone wit her nikka who is checking on her whereabouts or what she is doing.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Getting head from girls while their man/husband on the phone...

Hearing them lie about where they're going and how they schedule dikk when they're man is always wanting them home or checking on em.

1 girl was with this guy I knew from school and they moved into the floor below me. After a month of kicking it with them she texted me asking if she could give me some head and I accepted. She then continued to come up and give me head for hours 3-4x a week. I'd still go over and kick it with her and her man. She would make references to my dikk in front of him in slick ways he didn't catch smh.

She even invited me to the wedding but I told her she shouldn't be getting married.
After the wedding she continued to blow me down whenever I summoned her. I already had a pretty one I was smashing so only got the head from her. Of course she ended up telling her man everything one day when they broke up and all I could tell him was "I thought you knew she was a hoe".

Foulest shyt I ever did to a nikka I was cool with. Ended up losing a different one day because of it. Dude borrowed my phone to call his girl and her name was already saved in my phone. Idk why but dude would call me from her number and she would call looking for him sometimes so I just saved her contact and thought nothing of it. He knew I was fukking nikkas girls though and wouldn't believe that I wasn't fukking his girl. It's not worth the nuts
Damn.
One of the coldest shyt I experienced was wit my sidepiece of 5 years. Her man proposed to her on New Years Eve. She posted the happy moment on Facebook plus showing off the ring for likes. On New Years Day I was fukking her in their apt,, fukking her doggie style on the living room couch with my elbow locked around her neck and her pulling my arm as to not choke her too much while that diamond in the ring gleamed in my eye as I bust a nut in her.

Last edited: