" You can never claim to know women very well until you have been a side nikka" - True or False?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Damn.
One of the coldest shyt I experienced was wit my sidepiece of 5 years. Her man proposed to her on New Years Eve. She posted the happy moment on Facebook plus showing off the ring for likes. On New Years Day I was fukking her in their apt,, fukking her doggie style on the living room couch with my elbow locked around her neck and her pulling my arm as to not choke her too while that diamond in the ring gleamed in my eye as I bust a nut in her.
How are tot proposing to someone who has that sort of free time?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
sometimes the main nikka know his bytch cheating but he aint trippin too hard cuz he got a side bytch/bytches :yeshrug: and 9 times outta 10 she only cheating becuz of that fact.

its those simpin, naive, faithful type dudes who dont know they woman be the ones that get done the dirtiest thou :francis:
I have never understood that logic. Why continue to be with someone who continues hurting you? That’s when I realized that money plays a lot into it.

I work with a nurse who just had a kid 4 months ago and her husband is cheating on her. I see her watching god videos during the majority of the shift.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AGREED!!!

bytches lying...telling their husbands they’re going out to pick up some shyt they forgot to buy @ the groceries but sucking my dikk/fukking in THEIR cars around the corner from THEIR homes smh...I don’t think I could ever fully trust a woman...the window to cheat is so small and narrow...they can pull off that shyt in a matter of minutes and you’ll never know unless they hate you enough to tell you lol smh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Women and men are human they have the same desire they just go about it differently. Ain't no deep meaning behind it.
This.

So whatever thoughts of me and might be having in a relationship when they are unhappy the female might be having those same thoughts that's why communication is so damn important and necessary because you can avoid all of the bullshyt

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
I have never understood that logic. Why continue to be with someone who continues hurting you? That’s when I realized that money plays a lot into it.

I work with a nurse who just had a kid 4 months ago and her husband is cheating on her. I see her watching god videos during the majority of the shift.

i was just about to reply that it be money & kids before you added that last part lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not the only way but probably the easiest. If you make a chick comfortable enough even without fukking she disclose her inner harlot herself.

I got really cool with chicks at work & :picard: . Something you use as a stepping stone to becoming the side piece you speak of.

yep...on the surface #judgmentfreezone ...they soon feel VERY free to speak/share shyt...but in my mind I’m like “oh she a ho” :mjlol: :mjgrin:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes the main nikka know his bytch cheating but he aint trippin too hard cuz he got a side bytch/bytches :yeshrug: and 9 times outta 10 she only cheating becuz of that fact.

its those simpin, naive, faithful type dudes who dont know they woman be the ones that get done the dirtiest thou :francis:

2 wrongs don't make a right...

make it even though :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
False...chix will open up to u if u come across non judgemental...more than half the time the dudes they wit know they ain't shyt and got broads on the side...chix be doin that shyt outta spite and be sick when that dude leave them...

Edit...if the side dude that great why don't they leave their main dude....nagas proud to stick they dikk in a p*ssy with another mans skeet residue:mjlol:....willingly tho:bryan:

Nah... bro...
There shyt bytches ain't telling u even when u play "mr. Not judgmental"
And theres shyt u ain't gonna see as the side nikka....
Even if u played all those roles... ud still have to add in...
Them nikkaz she let run a train in her a couple times...
That older dude she was fukking that was buying her shyt, when she was in high school.
That cousin she was fukking, when that side of the family would stay over.
I mean... etc etc
Chix got hella secrets theyll go to the grave wit.
Niggsz ain't wifing chix knowing they doing all that type shyt

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is this true? :lupe:

Heard somebody saying that only when you obtained a front row seat at watching another man's dignity get destroyed at the hands of his woman can you know and understand the true nature of women.

Shyt had me thinking about the times I side eyed a bytch i was fukking when she would be straight up lying to her man on the phone about where she at and what shes doing while im laying naked next to her like :gucci::stopitslime::hhh: thinking to myself like "damn this could been anybody at the receiving end of this ether :mjcry:"

So what's yall take on this statement ? :jbhmm:

OP..

I don't agree with that somebody you spoke on..

How is the boyfriend's dignity destroyed, if he doesn't know he is being cheated on? Now, if he knew that he was being cheated on, but chooses to stay with his cheating girlfriend, then I would agree with his statement...

Only thing a person will learn about someone who is deceitful is that said person has integrity issues and more than likely morally bankrupt, plus said person is a coward.

Cheating is a choice! It is also a selfish choice because if the cheating person wants to fukk multiple people, then said person could easily let the significant other know that he or she wants to see other people and will see other people.

From there, if the significant other is cool with it, then cool. If not, then the significant other will move on and the cheating person will no longer be cheating because he or she is now a free agent to do whatever he or she wants..

Another thing the side person may learn is that the cheating person isn't trustworthy, so it may be in the side person's best interest not to get emotionally attached to the cheater and definitely not get into any type of committed relationship with that person.

If the cheater would cheat on his or her current significant other, then more than likely, said cheater would do the same to the side person.

Lastly, it's not a gender specific phenomenon. There is a lot of women out there who are loyal. I would say that the majority of women who are in relationships are loyal, almost to a fault..

It is perceived that women are better cheaters because they are presumed to be loyal by nature, when in reality, they can be just as flawed as men when it comes to fidelity/infidelity.

In conclusion, thinking all women is one way based on the actions of one woman or a few women is childish, IMO..

Everyone should be judged and held accountable based on their own individual choices and actions. Nothing more and nothing less!

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It's an idiotic sentence said by people looking to find value in their amoral decisions.

You don't need to partake in the debauchery when there are enough horror stories out there to know what people are capable of. You don't need to get murdered to learn that a thief is capable of murder, the same way you don't need to fukk with an aint shyt woman to realise an aint shyt woman will be unfaithful.