" You can never claim to know women very well until you have been a side nikka" - True or False?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
is this true? :lupe:

Heard somebody saying that only when you obtained a front row seat at watching another man's dignity get destroyed at the hands of his woman can you know and understand the true nature of women.

Shyt had me thinking about the times I side eyed a bytch i was fukking when she would be straight up lying to her man on the phone about where she at and what shes doing while im laying naked next to her like :gucci::stopitslime::hhh: thinking to myself like "damn this could been anybody at the receiving end of this ether :mjcry:"

So what's yall take on this statement ? :jbhmm:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
False...chix will open up to u if u come across non judgemental...more than half the time the dudes they wit know they ain't shyt and got broads on the side...chix be doin that shyt outta spite and be sick when that dude leave them...

Edit...if the side dude that great why don't they leave their main dude....nagas proud to stick they dikk in a p*ssy with another mans skeet residue:mjlol:....willingly tho:bryan:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I’m not gonna say that’s true, but I personally gained a lot more knowledge/game from being a side nikka.

Side nikka? As men we are allowing ourselves to be disposable? I guess trash doesn’t really know that it’s around garbage.

:pachaha:

You sound like the romantic type.

Sometimes some of us enjoy being used for nothing but sex and are perfectly fine with her having a man and suddenly deciding to cut us off. :manny:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I’m not gonna say that’s true, but I personally gained a lot more knowledge/game from being a side nikka.

:pachaha:

You sound like the romantic type.

Sometimes some of us enjoy being used for nothing but sex and are perfectly fine with her having a man and suddenly deciding to cut us off. :manny:
Romantic? Hell yeah.

But I also know that I am a human being and I know what garbage is. If someone feels comfortable being garbage around you. Maybe she feels you are garbage and she’s trying to make you feel at home.