• Millions

Votes: 71 69.6%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Give me the gawddamn money, :dahell: love dont pay no fukking bills and is a waste of time these days...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If you’ve ever truly been in love with a woman that is absolutely in love with you, you’d choose the woman. I can make money on my own. That’s not enough to choose over the woman.

mG5o6p.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is not a difficult choice: the money.

If OP wanted to make this a difficult choice, he should have said you'll never get a woman that loves you if you take the money.

As it stands, 2 Ms is enough to start a business and make more than you invested into your business AND you still have the chance at finding someone that loves you, which is even bigger now because the more money you have, the bigger your network and more dating opportunities.

Run me my money. :ufdup:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is not a difficult choice: the money.

If OP wanted to make this a difficult choice, he should have said you'll never get a woman that loves you if you take the money.

As it stands, 2 Ms is enough to start a business and make more than you invested into your business AND you still have the chance at finding someone that loves you, which is even bigger now because the more money you have, the bigger your network and more dating opportunities.

Run me my money. :ufdup:

Quoting myself here to show y'all how you can make more money by investing in a business.

-Take ~$1 million of your money, buy 5 Lamborghini Huracans (each Huracan cost ~$200k).

-Put all 5 on Turo.

- On Turo, in my area, you can rent Lambos out for $800-$1000 a day. Quick math: $800 x 30 (days) = $24,000 per car, per month. That's $120,000 for all 5 cars, per month. $120,000 x 12 (months) = $1,440,000 per year. You have now made more money than you invested in a single year.

:salute:

Obviously, you're not going to rent all 5 cars every single day (they need maintenance and cleaning every other rental), but you get the idea.

You think like an entrepreneur, there's no limit on the amount of money you can make with that kind of seed money. :banderas:

Take the bread, every single time.