You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
How come Team Manny is trying to get a catchweight weight for this the JMM 4 at 142-143, the truth is Manny only accepted 144 for the first match because JMM looked bad vs Floyd at that weight, he didn't expect JMM to outweigh him in the ring and tower over him, now p*ssy boy is up to his old tricks after saying Manny won't play anymore scales games around the time of the bradley fight.
Wow, what an imagination you have their champ... Source it.. I dare you :umad:
The truth is since 2009 has been somke and mirrors he fought only 1 champ in cotto at a catchweight and coming off a loss, without a trainer.
Pac got his title back in 09 since he was the champ, it would only make since that hes fighting people who aren't champs, but want to be the champ alla Clottey, Shane, Marquez, Berto, Margerito being the only exception.. Now you tell me besides the duck bytch Maynever... Who else was there for Pac to fight at the time?? I'll wait......... Unlike Pacquiao Floydie Maynever would fight someone and not pay the sanctioning fee for the title..,Or fight someone and win and get a title, then vacate the title so he doesn't have to defend it.. He really doesn't like to fight much.. He's to concerned for his health
And you know damn well Manny wants no parts of a healthy Cotto, WBO, Arum, and Manny made sure they had every advantage going in

You would actually have a valId argument, except for the fact that Cotto already said he had no problem making 150 back in February, but then backtracked when Manny took him up on 150 :manny:
Pacquiao Wants Cotto Fined $1 Million Per Pound Over the Limit? – News

And Cotto had no choice he would have got stripped of his title according to thew article below just released

EXCLUSIVE: PHILBOXING CHATS WITH WBO PRESIDENT VALCARCEL REGARDING PACQUIAO-COTTO TITLE FIGHT

Basically the WBO and Arum forced Cotto to drain, and he would been titleless and left on the shelf to rott by a furious Arum, if he chose against it

Go find another source because the dumb ass author of this article doesn't even know if its true his self

"for the $1 million dollar fine per pound, if it does exist, Cotto needs to put his foot down"
:pachaha:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:bryan: at least Floyd said he will try to make the fight happen, which is why Floyd team and Sergio team has been negotiating last year, which is why Sergio has been praising Floyd as a true champ, and shytting on Manny in the public, lately

Oh, do I need to post videos of Manny acting like he don't know who the hell Sergio Martinez is. after Serg called him out:pachaha:

for the $1 million dollar fine per pound, if it does exist, Cotto needs to put his foot down and tell Pacquiao and Roach what they can do with their penalty. While Cotto is at it, he should stick to his guns and not put his WBO title on t

:pacspit: at your bytch ass, go run and post when I log off fakkit

lol @ me running from someone on a cotdamn forum... I'm on vacation in Antigua.. lol @ u getting mad because I don't post quick enough for you.. nikka you just have to wait :pachaha:

As far as this dumb post.. Both Pacquiao and Floydie would destroy Martinez at 150... He would be too drained, but unlike Pac, who won't fight anyone over 150, Floyd has more options.. He could fight Martinez at 154 BUT he said "If Martinez can make 150, lets make it happen" :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Actually he did - he was at lightweight in his previous fight.

Boy facts really hurt you, don't they? Whether you like it or not, ol' Manny the Midget loves putting in a rehydration clause. Been doing it since 2005:leon:
Hmm, so if he was at lightweight, why was he trying to get a featherweiht title :skip:... Someone help this guy out

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
See if you started thinking before getting emotional and tiping your life away, you will see it right next to the quote button, here is a word of advice take a deep breath and count to 3 before you post.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm, so if he was at lightweight, why was he trying to get a featherweiht title :skip:... Someone help this guy out

Ask him. His last fight prior was at 135 against Raheem. And he got beat up in that bout...making him a perfect opponent for Manny the midget. Seems you don't follow boxing cuz these little facts hurt you so much. I love it though cuz with each time you quote me I slap you with more truth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohh?? Ok it was a fight he "participated" in... But Pac himself was the one that had to drop in weight which was demanded by JMM :skip:

Yes it was yet another catchweight fight he participated it. Excuse it all you want, f*ggot. Can't deny truth though.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
this thread needs to be thrown in the
box-bushes-nicely-cut-like-image.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ask him. His last fight prior was at 135 against Raheem. And he got beat up in that bout...making him a perfect opponent for Manny the midget. Seems you donh
't follow boxing cuz these little facts hurt you so much. I love it though cuz with each time you quote me I slap you with more truth.

I guess I missed the part where Morales was forced to come down to featherweight from 135 to fight Pac the Super featherweight champ... He shoulda stayed at lightweight :manny: