You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget Pac making DLH have a rehydration limit this nikka was on an IV N gained only 2 pounds on fight night:rudy:

Oh N after Mosely fukked up Margarito N Pac N them were duckin Shane guess who asked for a catch weight for a potential fight:pacspit:

He did the rehydration clause to Erik Morales too. And Cotto. Probably some more people. :gag:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So...a third catchweight like I said :krs:

And just asked Cotto for one? The catchweight king! :myman:

You've succeded in making yourself look like an idiot.. way to go :myman:

But like I said troll

Oh ok :snoop: so you are that dumb

Marquez demanded that Pac fight at a catchweight, the same way he demanded Floydie fight at a catchweight..

Margerito and Cotto are the only 2 fighters Manny has ever asked for a catchweight

#fact

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morales fought at the limit of that weight class... If he couldn't make the weight for Manny belt... :Manny:

He had a clause in the contract to make Morales pay 500K for every pound over. That was after he had the fight contracted at 130, even though Morales (who had already moved up), was begging for the fight at 135.

Draino Manny!!! :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've succeded in making yourself look like an idiot.. way to go :myman:

But like I said troll

You just make sh*t up. Marquez didn't DEMAND a catchweight. The catchweight was agreed upon by both. I'm pretty sure if Marquez had his way the fight woulda happened at 135. Or 140.

LOL @ troll. You suck Manny's d*ck for a living. What that make you?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Morales fought at the limit of that weight class... If he couldn't make the weight for Manny belt... :Manny:

Do you know any fighter other than Pac and fighters he's associated with for the past 5 years ?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You just make sh*t up. Marquez didn't DEMAND a catchweight. The catchweight was agreed upon by both. I'm pretty sure if Marquez had his way the fight woulda happened at 135. Or 140.

LOL @ troll. You suck Manny's d*ck for a living. What that make you?

Right:jawalrus: Pacquiao forced JMM to come up in weight. :russ:... I guess common sense and logic is one of those things you have to be born with, but by all means, keep exposing yourself

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He had a clause in the contract to make Morales pay 500K for every pound over. That was after he had the fight contracted at 130, even though Morales (who had already moved up), was begging for the fight at 135.

Draino Manny!!! :lawd:

The super featherweight limit is 130... If Morales couldn't make weight, he shoulda moved up to lightweight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Right:jawalrus: Pacquiao forced JMM to come up in weight. :russ:... I guess common sense and logic is one of those things you have to be born with, but by all means, keep exposing yourself

How come Team Manny is trying to get a catchweight weight for this the JMM 4 at 142-143, the truth is Manny only accepted 144 for the first match because JMM looked bad vs Floyd at that weight, he didn't expect JMM to outweigh him in the ring and tower over him, now p*ssy boy is up to his old tricks after saying Manny won't play anymore scales games around the time of the bradley fight.

The truth is since 2009 has been somke and mirrors he fought only 1 champ in cotto at a catchweight and coming off a loss, without a trainer.

And you know damn well Manny wants no parts of a healthy Cotto, WBO, Arum, and Manny made sure they had every advantage going in

Pacquiao Wants Cotto Fined $1 Million Per Pound Over the Limit? – News

And Cotto had no choice he would have got stripped of his title according to thew article below just released

EXCLUSIVE: PHILBOXING CHATS WITH WBO PRESIDENT VALCARCEL REGARDING PACQUIAO-COTTO TITLE FIGHT

Basically the WBO and Arum forced Cotto to drain, and he would been titleless and left on the shelf to rott by a furious Arum, if he chose against it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

:bryan: at least Floyd said he will try to make the fight happen, which is why Floyd team and Sergio team has been negotiating last year, which is why Sergio has been praising Floyd as a true champ, and shytting on Manny in the public, lately

Oh, do I need to post videos of Manny acting like he don't know who the hell Sergio Martinez is. after Serg called him out:pachaha:

:pacspit: at your bytch ass, go run and post when I log off fakkit

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hmmm

Manny Pacquaio is holding a news conference for Sept 18th to see who he will choose to fight on Dec 8, whether JMM who his team says he fearful of(could ruin May in 2013) or Bradley who gave him, hell with 2 broke ankles on jelly legs.......But but but

GBP has brought out the MGM grand for the Dec 8, so somethings weird is going on, GB basically said they aint fukking with Pacquaio, but who knows maybe they worked out the big fight so watch lets wait and see, Manny is a fool if he's holding a news conference to announce that he won't fight Floyd once again, career suicide

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The super featherweight limit is 130... If Morales couldn't make weight, he shoulda moved up to lightweight

Actually he did - he was at lightweight in his previous fight.

Boy facts really hurt you, don't they? Whether you like it or not, ol' Manny the Midget loves putting in a rehydration clause. Been doing it since 2005:leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, I don't really care. Again, whether you like it or not, it was another catchweight fight Manny participated in. :sadcam: