You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
A joke? Martinez suggested it, Mayweather said he's open to it. And I wouldn't be surprised if they did it at 154 anyway. I mean, Floyd didn't ask for 150 against Cotto, unlike the juiced up midget who always asks for a catchweight. :gag:

He also said that he might have to chop a limb off to make that weight.... a weight he hasn't made since 03.... So Manny fought 2 people at a catchweight, but that's always asking for a catchweight?? :stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
but he's manny, the biggest draw in the sport according to his fans. why should he care about small time cotto? :shaq:

Lame attempt attempt to be sarcastic.... Now why would anyone with common sense willingly set a PPV date during the time another fight is occurring?? so boxing fans who want to keep up with both fights have to switch back and forth between channels

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You know what's funny? Bob Arum doesn't allow the networks to release Manny's #'s anymore. So ESPN & co. have to go with "sources" since they have nothing official, or with whatever Bob Arum tells them. In other words...:duck:

For all we know, Pacquiao been doing Cotto #'s lately.

Actually they go by projections, which are usually never off by more that's 10-50k... but please lets not act like Maynever don't need Mexicans and tropical Mexicans (Ricans) on Cinco De BeanDipo to do big on PPV cards as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also said that he might have to chop a limb off to make that weight.... a weight he hasn't made since 03.... So Manny fought 2 people at a catchweight, but that's always asking for a catchweight?? :stopitslime:

He fought Cotto at a catchweight, Margarito at a catchweight and Marquez at a catchweight. That's three of his last, what, six fights? Plus, didn't he just ask Cotto for another catchweight? He probably wants one to fight Marquez again too. So yeah, you were saying?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually they go by projections, which are usually never off by more that's 10-50k... but please lets not act like Maynever don't need Mexicans and tropical Mexicans (Ricans) on Cinco De BeanDipo to do big on PPV cards as well

Who is they? The network? Maybe except...the network hasn't released any #'s for Pacquiao in years. You're resorting to make up sh*t :ufdup:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He fought Cotto at a catchweight, Margarito at a catchweight and Marquez at a catchweight. That's three of his last, what, six fights? Plus, didn't he just ask Cotto for another catchweight? He probably wants one to fight Marquez again too. So yeah, you were saying?

:heh: you do realize JMM wanted that catchweight for Pac right??
You can't be that dumb:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: you do realize JMM wanted that catchweight for Pac right??
You can't be that dumb:childplease:

You said he's had only two catchweights, when he's had three of his last six. And just asked Cotto for one. And will prob go for another against Marquez again. Sorry the facts hurt :dj2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You said he's had only two catchweights, when he's had three of his last six. And just asked Cotto for one. And will prob go for another against Marquez again. Sorry the facts hurt :dj2:

Oh ok :snoop: so you are that dumb

Marquez demanded that Pac fight at a catchweight, the same way he demanded Floydie fight at a catchweight..

Margerito and Cotto are the only 2 fighters Manny has ever asked for a catchweight

#fact

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok :snoop: so you are that dumb

Marquez demanded that Pac fight at a catchweight, the same way he demanded Floydie fight at a catchweight..

Margerito and Cotto are the only 2 fighters Manny has ever asked for a catchweight

Whether you like it or not, he's had three catchweight fights recently and keeps going around asking for more. Just the facts :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Whether you like it or not, he's had three catchweight fights recently and keeps going around asking for more. Just the facts :yeshrug:

Really?? recenly??

Cotto in '09

Margerito in '10

Those were the only 2 Pac fought that he asked for a catchweight

2-3 years ago is recently??

Oh I keep forgetting, you're dumb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?? recenly??

Cotto in '09

Margerito in '10

Those were the only 2 Pac fought that he asked for a catchweight

2-3 years ago is recently??

Oh I keep forgetting, you're dumb

Yeah, he's had three catchweight fights recently. You forgot he fought Marquez at a catchweight last year too. Oh yeah, Marquez "demanded" that :yawn:.

And he just asked Cotto for a catchweight too, right? Yeah, he did :pachaha:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, he's had three catchweight fights recently. You forgot he fought Marquez at a catchweight last year too. Oh yeah, Marquez "demanded" that[ :yawn:.

Thats right... Marquez was the lightweight champ before he fought Pac And demanded Pac come down in weight... And like a professional, it was no problem

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats right... Marquez was the lightweight champ before he fought Pac And demanded Pac come down in weight... And like a professional, it was no problem

So...a third catchweight like I said :krs:

And just asked Cotto for one? The catchweight king! :myman:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, he's had three catchweight fights recently. You forgot he fought Marquez at a catchweight last year too. Oh yeah, Marquez "demanded" that :yawn:.

Don't forget Pac making DLH have a rehydration limit this nikka was on an IV N gained only 2 pounds on fight night:rudy:

Oh N after Mosely fukked up Margarito N Pac N them were duckin Shane guess who asked for a catch weight for a potential fight:pacspit: