You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Common sense dude

You white people find anything to bring down the black man.

Lou Dibella stated Sergio wants to fight Floyd and will come down to 150 but he was already negotiating to fight Maclin. He said Sergio wanted to fight Maclin then fight Floyd in the future. Then when Floyd had to fight Cotto, Sergio was already eying Chavez.

This is what you fail to realize. People will always say they wanna fight the best fighter out there because it brings attention to them. You see how Pac got famous overnight for fighting Floyd leftovers and acting like he wanna fight Floyd ? Then excuses and excuses... It's not because Pac is scared, it's because he can make a living off Floyd's name who America hates and wanna see lose. You see how that kid Guerrero saying Floyd is ducking him ?

Now, you know who Guerrero is. See the science? Hope I didn't go over your head :upsetfavre:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Oh ok , so he's gonna fight him down the line if h can make 150..... oh wait but first he must fight some random nikka at Super Middleweight?? :aicmon:

Why he always throwing hurdles in front of a potential big fight??

Guy, Floyd is money hungry. If Sergio beat Chavez, you will hear Floyd v Sergio next because that's a huge buzz. Lou Dibella (who I expect you not to know who he is) already said they have to build Sergio v Floyd. It's economics and mind games with the public. Imagine how many Mexicans will hate Sergio if he beats JCC Jr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy, Floyd is money hungry. If Sergio beat Chavez, you will hear Floyd v Sergio next because that's a huge buzz. Lou Dibella (who I expect you not to know who he is) already said they have to build Sergio v Floyd. It's economics and mind games with the public. Imagine how many Mexicans will hate Sergio if he beats JCC Jr

I don't think it's a coincidence that Floyd is talking about Sergio either (hyping him up for himself or one of his fighters). Sergio's buzz is climbing, he's got his first PPV in two weeks and if he wins and the fight does numbers, boom--perfect opponent. Who else is there? Bradley still under contract with Top Rank and no one seriously thinks Floyd-Manny will be competitive.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don't think it's a coincidence that Floyd is talking about Sergio either (hyping him up for himself or one of his fighters). Sergio's buzz is climbing, he's got his first PPV in two weeks and if he wins and the fight does numbers, boom--perfect opponent. Who else is there? Bradley still under contract with Top Rank and no one seriously thinks Floyd-Manny will be competitive.

:pachaha:

Floydie vs Pac won't be competitive, but Floyd vs Martinez at 150 will??

This is epic stanning at its best... So its okay for Floyd Maynever to fight Martinez at 150 coming down 7-8 pounds, but Pac fights Cotto 1 pound less than he dId the previous 3 out of 4 fights and its the end of the world... :snoop: you've taken bias to a whole new level

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok , so he's gonna fight him down the line if h can make 150..... oh wait but first he must fight some random nikka at Super Middleweight?? :aicmon:

Why he always throwing hurdles in front of a potential big fight??

When did he say first he has to? He suggested a good fight for his fighter and also said Sergio would be someone that he too would be willing to fight. Please show where he said he had to fight someone else first? You won't. You'll avoid it and "invent" some new angle to whine about. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is epic stanning at its best... So its okay for Floyd Maynever to fight Martinez at 150 coming down 7-8 pounds, but Pac fights Cotto 1 pound less than he dId the previous 3 out of 4 fights and its the end of the world... :snoop: you've taken bias to a whole new level

If you think Floyd versus Pac is competitive right now, more power to you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if you think Maynever vs Martinez at 150 is anything other than a joke you should be slapped on sight

But of course we know this fight will never come to fruition..

A joke? Martinez suggested it, Mayweather said he's open to it. And I wouldn't be surprised if they did it at 154 anyway. I mean, Floyd didn't ask for 150 against Cotto, unlike the juiced up midget who always asks for a catchweight. :gag:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
A joke? Martinez suggested it, Mayweather said he's open to it. And I wouldn't be surprised if they did it at 154 anyway. I mean, Floyd didn't ask for 150 against Cotto, unlike the juiced up midget who always asks for a catchweight. :gag:

At this point HE doesn't even believe these claims. Pac and Arum ducking just like he's ducking Zay.:heh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

he'll fight at 154 fakkit.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if you think Maynever vs Martinez at 150 is anything other than a joke you should be slapped on sight

But of course we know this fight will never come to fruition..

lol now da fights a joke
so if da fight happens its a joke cause hes comin down
if it doesnt happen, mayweather is scared and ducking
typical white boy pactard:comeon:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

u just dont get it:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol now da fights a joke
so if da fight happens its a joke cause hes comin down
if it doesnt happen, mayweather is scared and ducking
typical white boy pactard:comeon:

I know, right?

"Martinez said he would do 150, Floyd ducking him!"

"Martinez-Mayweather at 150? Man, that ain't no fight!"

:mindblown:

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Cotto is fighting Trout on Dec 1st... Common sense people.... Why would they want to hold a PPV fight the same night as Cottos fight?? If Cotto had any damn sense he would try to get on that undercard

but he's manny, the biggest draw in the sport according to his fans. why should he care about small time cotto? :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but he's manny, the biggest draw in the sport according to his fans. why should he care about small time cotto? :shaq:

You know what's funny? Bob Arum doesn't allow the networks to release Manny's #'s anymore. So ESPN & co. have to go with "sources" since they have nothing official, or with whatever Bob Arum tells them. In other words...:duck:

For all we know, Pacquiao been doing Cotto #'s lately.