Young Thug confirms his heterosexuality on instagram

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think its worse that he's NOT gay because then this changes the image of the so called "straight" Black man in America into a feminine fakkit

prolific posting!!!

shyt is riley in a skort and halter brassiere top making a pass system for wearing a batty boi type get up.
if you look like a nikka on Addison, or at the generator.
chu, fukk'n gay....
real men, don't play with their heterosexuality.

case in point,...
in dallas buyers club,...
matthew mcconnaughy,...spent the whole movie not once.
dressing in a skirt, or even allowing jared leto to even get it confused once.
to the point....he was reluctant to even give leto/rayon's character a hug and just got racks to save his business.
yet, when you black...
they spend every waking moment.
trying to make gay imagery, and the black male one in the same.

if you look at any fukk'n tv show that is new damn near.
especially that paramedic show....
even in the fukk'n marketing the black emt.
says he is gay in the ad, for the show.
shyt is complete bullshyt and a definite agenda.

that goof ass nikkaz are selling themselves off to the highest bidder to these sexual predator gay face fakkits.

gay people,...!!
heterophobic fakkits...
god don't love you, so I don't, either.

art barr

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Lol nikkas find out that he's not gay, and still got some hate left in em. That's some bytch shyt.

Its bytch shyt that you're trying to defend a man that's rickin dresses and callin nikkas "bae". I dont care what he says his sexual preference is, hes showing that he likes men

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
anybody who says his comment is dumb is a fakkit/gay/bytch/from ATL/young thug/fatherless :mjpls:/can't read/have no comprehension skills/would listen to a rapper talk about suckin dikk as long as mike will is on the beat

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@Poitier

I see you want some attention. You must have me confused with your average poster, I don't really care about rep, so if you don't agree with my comment then voice your opinion. Instead of being a bytch and summarizing your saltiness with a "neg rep."

So which comment struck a nerve?

fakkit? :mjpls: Gay? :mjpls: bytch?:mjpls: ATL?:mjpls: Fatherless?:mjpls: Can't Read? :mjpls:Low Comprehension Skills?:mjpls: Would listen to a homosexual rapper as long as the beat is ill? :mjpls:

It's people like this that gives our culture a bad look.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier

I see you want some attention. You must have me confused with your average poster, I don't really care about rep, so if you don't agree with my comment then voice your opinion. Instead of being a bytch and summarizing your saltiness with a "neg rep."

So which comment struck a nerve?

fakkit? :mjpls: Gay? :mjpls: bytch?:mjpls: ATL?:mjpls: Fatherless?:mjpls: Can't Read? :mjpls:Low Comprehension Skills?:mjpls: Would listen to a homosexual rapper as long as the beat is ill? :mjpls:

It's people like this that gives our culture a bad look.

look at you typing all that