Young Thug confirms his heterosexuality on instagram

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its bytch shyt that you're trying to defend a man that's rickin dresses and callin nikkas "bae". I dont care what he says his sexual preference is, hes showing that he likes men
Kissing a man, shows that he likes men, haven't seen him kiss a man.

It's bytch shyt that you're even attacking or even concerned with a nikkas sexual preference.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
folks are easily marketed to. I think this is my last young thug thread. the folks in this thread were probably in the miley twerking in a bear suit howling in delight to the moon.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I like anime, but hardly watch that shyt. How is this nikka gonna talk shyt then have a flcl avatar :what:

Because I can you piece of shyt. My Major is Graphic Design. I acknowledge all aspects of art. And Anime (FLCL) has alot of unique artistic techniques. Shut that shyt up you are a sub-human. I'm glad you quoted him and not me, that's something bytches do. Side-line talkin..dafukouttahere...nikka if that's the case you shouldn't know what FLCL is..go headbutt a fire hydrant

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I can you piece of shyt. My Major is Graphic Design. I acknowledge all aspects of art. And Anime (FLCL) has alot of unique artistic techniques. Shut that shyt up you are a sub-human. I'm glad you quoted him and not me, that's something bytches do. Side-line talkin..dafukouttahere...nikka if that's the case you shouldn't know what FLCL is..go headbutt a fire hydrant
Lol like the nikka that I quoted hinted, you're corny bro. Just dunned your dance.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
anytime a man has to verify that he is not gay....he is gay

real nikkas dont face these type of allegations

FREEGUWOP

22%20Breaking%20Bad%20Emmys.gif

:dead:
I've never heard this bytch niccas music :camby: