Young Thug confirms his heterosexuality on instagram

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Kissing a man, shows that he likes men, haven't seen him kiss a man.

It's bytch shyt that you're even attacking or even concerned with a nikkas sexual preference.

K. Obviously you have strong feelings about the subject. Ill leave you alone because I heard gay dudes can fight...

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
idk man i just dont see atl being proud of a rapper whos gay
i know thug has done some gayish shyt but by now somebody woulda
came forward and confirmed it..

atl is very particular about who they root for in the rap game.. u cant
just "be a rapper" and the city validate u.. u gotta be respected by the
city before u get that mass atown appeal.. doesnt add up

i was just there and when they played a few joints from him the crowd
was crazy.. this aint happening in atl if u not a respected artist period.
contrary to what yall think that fakkit shyt aint accepted in the A, especially
by street nikkas.. they got their side we got ours, aint no mixin in hip hop

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
he actually has a point......nikkaz is soft as twinkies nowadays.....

I can't speak for the others but dude thinking that one F-list rapper can change the perception of all Black Americans is a retard. Wayne been gay for almost a decade and ain't nothing changed to how people perceive me or my surrounding :yeshrug:

dunned your dance :what: da fuk kinda country ass shyt is that :mjlol:

nikka how corny can u be :lolbron: "a planet in space" no shyt :heh: How did you even find this forum..

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I can't speak for the others but dude thinking that one F-list rapper can change the perception of all Black Americans is a retard. Wayne been gay for almost a decade and ain't nothing changed to how people perceive me or my surrounding :yeshrug:

nikka how corny can u be :lolbron: "a planet in space" no shyt :heh: How did you even find this forum..

"
Reppin:
Every city I have lived in"

first
Kill ya self

yours is basically the same thing just not as generalized...plz no one quote or mention me...because right now everyone who has tried to come at me on this site...has been complete ass..save that shyt..take that goofy shyt and :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Gucci Mane, the imprisoned, ice-cream-tattooed face of the city’s street rap community, considers him a protégé, and calls him most days from Dekalb County Jail."

His other father figures, too, tend to be gamblers, the most prominent of which in recent years has been Gucci Mane, who as we talk is across town in federal court, being charged with two counts of firearm possession by a convicted felon. Thug had local hits before meeting Gucci—he got early attention for “I Got It” with Ca$h Out, “100 Dollar Autograph” with Rich Kidz, and later “Who’s On Top,” which features a verse from Wicced. But it was Gucci’s endorsement that put him over the edge, solidifying his reputation in the city and elsewhere. And though Gucci had recently undergone a kind of nervous breakdown in public, alienating many of the artists he’d worked with and ultimately going back to jail for assault, Thug still stands by him. “If Gucci Mane said fukk you,” he says, “you need to please know that Young Thug says fukk you too.”

Read more: http://www.thefader.com/2014/02/11/young-thug-came-from-nothing-cover-story-feature/#ixzz2t2caTUqR
Gucci ain't coming home :wow:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk man i just dont see atl being proud of a rapper whos gay
i know thug has done some gayish shyt but by now somebody woulda
came forward and confirmed it..

atl is very particular about who they root for in the rap game.. u cant
just "be a rapper" and the city validate u.. u gotta be respected by the
city before u get that mass atown appeal.. doesnt add up

i was just there and when they played a few joints from him the crowd
was crazy.. this aint happening in atl if u not a respected artist period.
contrary to what yall think that fakkit shyt aint accepted in the A, especially
by street nikkas.. they got their side we got ours, aint no mixin in hip hop

http://juiicyscoop.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-have-to-say-this-is-funniest.html

Pimp C:Let me say this and ya'll might not like this but ATL is considered to be the gay capital of the world right now. And ya'll got gay clubs over there with boys standing in the parking lot kissing in the mouf,and you know, if your gay and out of the closet, that's cool, because everybody has their preference but its time to clean up our own neighborhood! Cause the dude from Texas shouldn't have to get on no magazine for you to clean up your own neighborhood. So if I really wanted to diss Atlanta, there was a bunch of things I could have said about a bunch of people and I could have really hurt some feelings. Cuz I know who the gay rappers iz. I know who let there momma stick dildos in them, and I know who did what, when and why!