Your son pulls up to the Thanksgiving cookout and THIS hops out his passenger seat...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well yes, if you go to an extreme, of course you'll find hatred. Go to a white person who's been picked on and beaten up all their lives by a group of black people. I'm sure, to some extent, they'll have negative feelings towards black people. Does that justify the hatred of an entire race because SOME people put you through a negative experience?

So going to the extreme is visiting a Native reservation to see how they actually live? Got it.

"Some people" :dead: I'm done, you have to be white.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has a cute face and a nice body

Is that not the ideal woman for most brehs from a physical standpoint? :dwillhuh:

Black women the only ones on earth with nice bodies b? :dwillhuh:

But it's fake and yeah, black women are blessed with heavenly curves that most other races secretly wish they had

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Yall love yall white women:wow:

Numbers say otherwise :sas1:
Nikkas do love white women why deny it :jawalrus:

If a attractive white women walks in nikkas lose they minds. It like a double win and white hoes know it, black men know it, and black women know it.
then he would say shut the fukk up mom you don't control me or my dikk:camby:.
i still remember my mom trying to be slick and tell me who i can and cannot date.:mjlol:luv ya but get the fukk outta here.
:lolbron: you need to tell your mom she ain't getting no black daughter in law with you I know you ain't seriously fukking with no black women :russ: And if you are they low on the totem pole compared to other races :skip:. Momma going to have to accept that :wow:

Smalls

Rookie
Daps
:wtf:

How is it hypocrisy? Their hatred for us stems from us simply existing, our hatred for them stems from how they treated our ancestors and how they treat us. The fukk is wrong with you?
It's hypocrisy because you're saying they're wrong for hating you but in return you hate them back. Correct me if I'm wrong but "It's okay for me to hate them, but not for them to hate me" is what I'm hearing. Is that not hypocrisy?

What white person today at your job or wherever, hates you and all black people? When is the last time you met a white person who hates the entire black race because they exist?

Smalls

Rookie
Daps
So going to the extreme is visiting a Native reservation to see how they actually live? Got it.

"Some people" :dead: I'm done, you have to be white.
To assume that all native americans live on a reservation where the damage done to their culture is most evident, is an extreme.

And I'm black but if the fact that I don't hate ANY race of people, not just whites, for any reason makes me white (which is apparently some terrible thing, to have a different pigment than you), then that says all that I need to know about this community

Daps
To assume that all native americans live on a reservation where the damage done to their culture is most evident, is an extreme.

And I'm black but if the fact that I don't hate ANY race of people, not just whites, for any reason makes me white (which is apparently some terrible thing, to have a different pigment than you), then that says all that I need to know about this community

:duck:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I would welcome them in my home, what else would I do?:childplease:. As long as she treats him with honor and respect I could care less what race she is.