Your son pulls up to the Thanksgiving cookout and THIS hops out his passenger seat...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He wouldn't...:martin:

Cuz pops would've already given him the talk about loving our Nubian queens. Smash who you smash...just don't bring those types around ya moms and I. But he would be fully entrenched in his love for sistas that this would be something we laugh at, maybe poke at the neighbors kid for doing such a thing :pachaha:

This. If my son ain't as in love with black women as his parents are, we failed him. Simple as that.

Smalls

Rookie
Daps
Go back to the all loving reddit, where they've had murderers posting among them & entire sub reddits bigger than this forum dedicated to hating black people :yeshrug:
And I'll leave you to this one; a forum dedicated to hating white people :yeshrug:

Smalls

Rookie
Daps
Go back to the all loving reddit, where they've had murderers posting among them & entire sub reddits bigger than this forum dedicated to hating black people :yeshrug:
And I'll leave you to this one; a forum dedicated to hating white people :yeshrug:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I get your point, I really do, but I'm a cac for not hating someone for something their ancestors did to mine? Europeans committed genocide when they came over to the Americas. Millions of natives were killed and they don't walk around today using that as an excuse to hate an entire race of people. Idk man every race of people has had to go through tribulation but I don't think that justifies hatred. Black people have hurt black people. (Africans sold their own into the hands of europeans). White people have hurt white people.

To separate ourselves from one another based on pigment only leads to uncross-able rift that hinders progress, culturally and just as human beings.

You mentioned blacks being stereotyped: is it not stereotyping for you to operate under the assumption that ALL white people have it out for blacks because in the past, some did? It's the same as white people saying ALL black people are violent because some are. It just doesn't hold up because we know we're not all violent. And I'm sure deep down you know most white people aren't racist. (Maybe you truly believe that, idk)

Your a fukking idiot stfu, you make it sound like all the shyt Cacs put black peoples through is all over. You cannot be a black man with the blatant ignorance you have displayed in your short time here. Hell its even an insult to question why the negativity and hate towards Cacs, look at what's currently occurring in America you fukk boi.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Seems like a nice girl. :manny:
Cannot judge a book by its cover.
Yes you only can judge a book by its cover when it's a nikka girl cause nikka girls don't deserve the benefit of the doubt--- coli logic. Lol sound like a Paul mooney joke

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
186"]
Rachel-203x300.jpg

:laff::laff:Her ass was flatter than shyt. Get this build a body workshop broad outta here.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: you need to tell your mom she ain't getting no black daughter in law with you I know you ain't seriously fukking with no black women :russ: And if you are they low on the totem pole compared to other races :skip:. Momma going to have to accept that :wow:
crazy i know a man doing what he wants without looking for acceptance from anyone

hard pill to swallow for you mamas boys in the community

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I bet if it was a black woman who pulls up to thanksgiving with a white model looking guy- the responses in this thread would be "bedwenches" and she "hates black men". The obsession with "PAWGS" on the coli :wow:

Only simps would bring a white broad with a fake butt to their family. My son will know better than to simp, especially to white hoes that attention whore on social media.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I bet if it was a black woman who pulls up to thanksgiving with a white model looking guy- the responses in this thread would be "bedwenches" and she "hates black men". The obsession with "PAWGS" on the coli :wow:

Only simps would bring a white broad with a fake butt to their family. My son will know better than to simp, especially to white hoes that attention whore on social media.