Your son pulls up to the Thanksgiving cookout and THIS hops out his passenger seat...

Smalls

Rookie
Daps
Pretty obvious you're a white reddit social justice warrior that thought black folk on this site would be happy you're here :mjlol:
Not at all, dude lol. I came expecting to be a small voice among a sea of screams much louder than I'm capable of being. I knew I was going against the grain but it was in an effort to get my question answered. Also, I'm black and I've been on reddit like 10 times in my entire life. I'm not looking for justice, just asking you guys a question :francis:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More fukking hypocrisy and double standards but we're really resorting to "Well, other cultures did it so that makes it ok".

Times have changed and just because other cultures practiced something doesn't make it right.

Either blast both groups when they date out or stop bytching about it, fakkit.

Just like a bunch of bytchmade nikkas. Wanna pop off and beat your chest at woman but quiet as peep mouse when a man is doing the same shyt you supposedly disagree with.
:russell:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:mjlol: at coli militants acting like they wouldn't fukk with her

Aren't most who call Black Women "bedwenchers" (which is a horrible term by the way to insult our female ancestors) like that in real life? They'll talk all day long about "da White Man" and then f_ck his women. :francis:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Rachel-203x300.jpg

Iskra Lawrence modelling Rachel, picture taken by Chris Conway; www.chrisconwayphotography.co.u

1z20hte.jpg

740full-iskra-lawrence.jpg

3107262D00000578-3439100-image-m-32_1455038248735.jpg

She got too many pictures before her ass became huge, shyt happened in like a year too :mjlol:

740full-iskra-lawrence.jpg

:skip:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Malta these dudes deserve to stay broke, lonely, and miserable

Their stupidity embarrasses me and i dont even know them

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
My son will never, he know who his pop is,,, and been schooled on how much trouble they are and how dangerous they are to his well being... and the minute he ever have any thoughts to come see me, so i can slap that shyt out of his head asap.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Well yes, if you go to an extreme, of course you'll find hatred. Go to a white person who's been picked on and beaten up all their lives by a group of black people. I'm sure, to some extent, they'll have negative feelings towards black people. Does that justify the hatred of an entire race because SOME people put you through a negative experience?

You should tell this nonsense to your own people before you come to a black forum.