Your Top 5 Songs/Tracks Of 2017....

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
We already got threads for peoples' AOTY for 2017, but lets break it down and discuss everybody's Top 5 tracks/songs for 2017.:jbhmm:

Here's my list

1. Benny - Camillia's
Prolly my favorite track from the most consistent and dopest emcee this year. The beat from Green Lantern sets a great eerie vibe and Benny goes in with bars of a thorough street life and the ills that come with it.

2. CrimeApple - Alleluia
This the homey @SoulController 's rookie of the year and for good reason. This track is a great introduction to son, he has witty bars that can go from serious to joking effortlessly without losing the listener. And the beat is familiar sample with a unique flip that provides the perfect soundscape for CrimeApple to go in... That piano is so heavenly :ohlawd: and when that beat at 1:45 seconds in...:whew:

3. Planet Asia feat. Hus Tha KingPin & Rozewood - Made It
One of many dope GoldChain Military/DRDC & The Winners collaborations. This joint is off Planet Asia's Velour Portrait EP and pretty much presents all 3 emcees at their peak. Roze kills the hook with his harmonizing and the production from Sonny Vintage for this joint is a lovely flip of a familiar sample.

4. Tha God Fahim - I'M DUMPIN'

I know alot of brehs don't mess with Fahim and I know his flow can be all over the place sometimes. But when son is on then :whew: This joint epitomizes everything I love about son... straight hard, unrelenting bars with no letting up....no hook, no filler, just straight spittin

" I'm clapping nikkas, fukk I looking like doing Grapple ties?!:childplease:"

5. Al.Divino feat. AnkhleJohn - Ample Ammo
Last but not least, but I had to include this joint cause the grimeyness of the beat and rappers on this track restored the feeling for a nikka like me. Love the female vocal sample + that wild horn/alarm sample blaring in and out. Pure gutta hip-hop that I can truly appreciate...

I wanna hear the opinion of some of my other real Hip-Hop connoisseur heads....:myman:
@SoulController @BmoreGorilla @Ardamus @hex @Pinyapplesuckas @Bishop_BP_Jakes
@hustlemania @Illeye buckmatic @Freddie.Cane @OGBobbyJohnson @NormanConnors
@wilburn burchette @DrHackenbush @Keyser Soze @IronFist @Ironman @T.H.E. Goat @My First Timbs
@JamieFoxxHairline @Billy Ocean @mobbinfms @Lord Mecca @Piff Perkins @The Jewnited States @TezMilli @TrifeGod

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
surprised no one mentioned "be humble". I've never understood the hype of that song. Plain beat with lyrics sounding like Kendrick threw them together over the course of 10 minutes.