Your Top 5 Songs/Tracks Of 2017....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Excuse my ignorance but, Chaldean?

Basically an ethnic group from Iraq. Many don't consider themselves Arabs...but they basically are. From what she's told me they have a pretty large community here in Michigan, but nowhere else in the US. So a lot of people assume they're Arabs, which pisses them off apparently (she's fine with it). She said a large portion of them are Catholic which surprised me.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Basically an ethnic group from Iraq. Many don't consider themselves Arabs...but they basically are. From what she's told me they have a pretty large community here in Michigan, but nowhere else in the US. So a lot of people assume they're Arabs, which pisses them off apparently (she's fine with it). She said a large portion of them are Catholic which surprised me.
b6c.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1 Benny - Change
2 NBA Youngboy - Untouchable
3 Conway - Bullet Club (Feat. Banks/Benny)
4 Freddie Gibbs - Phone lit
5 Future - High Demand

YBN Nahmir - Rubbin off the paint
Freddie Gibbs - the wave

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
We already got threads for peoples' AOTY for 2017, but lets break it down and discuss everybody's Top 5 tracks/songs for 2017.:jbhmm:

Here's my list

1. Benny - Camillia's
Prolly my favorite track from the most consistent and dopest emcee this year. The beat from Green Lantern sets a great eerie vibe and Benny goes in with bars of a thorough street life and the ills that come with it.

]

i'll have to think about this and come back when i have a minute to put a post together but this was my immediate number 1 pick. i played the fukk out of this this year.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

I thought I'd pick from different artists for some variety.

These are the first 5 that came to mind.....way too many dope music out this year to really narrow it down.

Even the ignorant young'ins had some good shyt, like Tay K and YBN Nahmir.