Zoe Kravitz told she was TOO BLACK for role in The Dark Knight Rises

Uno

Superstar
Daps
A number huh...like two :sas1:
The only black people I can think of was Morgan Freeman and Debo. :usure:
Now that I think of it I don't think there have never been any black actresses in any superhero movies expect for Halle and Zoe's (and they're bi-racial, but I'm sure they were counted as black :mjpls:) limited parts in the X-Men movies.
This is why I'm glad I don't support these movies at the box office. At least they throw black actors a bone here and there, black actresses don't even exist in the mind of Hollywood, unless they are looking for someone to play Mammy. :snoop:

That black guy that offers money to kill the Joker.

Paul Phoenix

Banned
Daps
Yeah Michael jai white was in there along with his whole squad who then became jokers goons but that was tdk

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
A number huh...like two :sas1:
The only black people I can think of was Morgan Freeman and Debo. :usure:
Now that I think of it I don't think there have never been any black actresses in any superhero movies expect for Halle and Zoe's (and they're bi-racial, but I'm sure they were counted as black :mjpls:) limited parts in the X-Men movies.
This is why I'm glad I don't support these movies at the box office. At least they throw black actors a bone here and there, black actresses don't even exist in the mind of Hollywood, unless they are looking for someone to play Mammy. :snoop:
Michael jai white was in the dark knight
Black falcon in the avengers
Sam jackson in every marvel movie since like the hulk and iron man
Vin diesel in guardians :troll:

Tae

All Star
Daps
catwoman black anyway she should have been catwoman

Zoe looks way to immature to play Catwoman.
Halle ruined Catwoman as as potential opportunity for every black actress.
White actresses are allowed to fail and it won't fukk up the prospects of another white actress but since Halle flopped as Catwoman (never mind that the script and direction was awful) the most we can hope is that someone is open minded enough to give another black actress a chance.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That's one problem but even in the movies they won't give a black actress even a 10 minute speaking part. Black women don't seem to even exits in the minds of studio execs, casting directors, producers, writers, etc.
I just now thought of someone, that chick in Blade was really badass (N'Bushe Wright) Man that was a great movie:wow:
That came out in 98 tho and thats the only one I can think of off the top of my head :dead:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"Whoooooo...
knows what tomorrow brings!
In this world where everyone lies!
Where to go...
No matter how far I find!
To let you know...