[1/4-1/5]NJPW Presents: Wrestle Kingdom 14(2 Day event)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ENgp22nXUAEouA8

It feels so damn good :mjcry:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching Liger's retirement ceremony. Never got to see many of my favorites retire like this because they passed away, or they don't really treat retirements in this manner. :mjcry: This shyt got me. His wife and son, Inoki, Tanahashi in tears, the crowd in tears, Liger in tears. It was beautiful :salute: to the GOAT junior.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Lose the Never title one night and then think you the #1 contender the next night brehs :camby:

Yeah I ain't fukking with it on review like I was initially. Yeah they prolly gonna have some fire matches, but KENTA been feuding with a retired Shibata and NEVER mainstay Goto.

Then again, it was that or him feuding with White again and I'm a bit soured on their matches now. :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Night one was better overall to me, I wanted Ibushi to win tho, it just seemed like the right time to do it. He better have a run by years end

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Night one was better overall to me, I wanted Ibushi to win tho, it just seemed like the right time to do it. He better have a run by years end

After letting it sit, all of the booking decisions/match results made sense except for KENTA being number one contender. Pretty sure Tanahashi is the only successful G1 winner. I see the G1 as New Japan telling you who has next really. Outside of Goto, who never really took that next step?

Ibushi will be fine. When they delve into the Devil Ibushi character even more this year :ohlawd:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
After letting it sit, all of the booking decisions/match results made sense except for KENTA being number one contender. Pretty sure Tanahashi is the only successful G1 winner. I see the G1 as New Japan telling you who has next really. Outside of Goto, who never really took that next step?

Ibushi will be fine. When they delve into the Devil Ibushi character even more this year :ohlawd:

Makes sense to me. Gedo either wants to get Naito's first title defense out of the way without giving Jay another big loss or he wants to have KENTA win in a Osaka shocker to make the Japanese smarks go into overload.

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Makes sense to me. Gedo either wants to get Naito's first title defense out of the way without giving Jay another big loss or he wants to have KENTA win in a Osaka shocker to make the Japanese smarks go into overload.

I honestly didnt know they fukked heavy with KENTA like that. :leon:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:salute: to the legend Liger

Ibushi a two night loser:mjcry: Tried to kill Okada in the process tho:whew: That look of disappointment when he came out for his match with White-O:francis:

Naito:blessed: When he hit the stardust press I was :blessed: nice contrast from last year when he went for it and missed. Crowd was hot for the win. :salute: my ingobernable:to:

Tanahashi and Jericho was good. Two legends putting on a good match even though they're past their physicial prime(especially Jerigut:wow:). Mox and Suzuki gonna kill each other:wow: Ospreay/Hiromu was :whew: glad Hiromu got the W.

KENTA taking an L but still playing the role of dikkhead during Naito's celebration was :heh:

:salute: my puro brehs and NJPW

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I honestly didnt know they fukked heavy with KENTA like that. :leon:

I think it's a case of using them using real-life heat. Most Japanese fans either hate him because he was the face of NOAH during NJPW's dark days or because he left for America.

In addition to the heat, in my personal opinion, he had 5 years of learning English which makes him a good piece for their Western expansion.