DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
20231201_SD_DualTournament_FC_Friday--8af60b81e19d338a265047f9be26f0ad.jpg

The intense rivalry between Dragon Lee and Santos Escobar reaches a new level when the two Superstars clash in the United States Title Tournament. Also another dynamic United States Title Tournament Match , “The All Mighty” Bobby Lashley will take on Karrion Kross in a first-time-ever showdown. An opportunity against U.S. Champion Logan Paul awaits the winner of the eight-man tournament.

20231201_SD_CharlotteAsuka_FC_Friday--c34d4801721c7c5fa2622d35ad2b3521.jpg

In the wake of the brutal Women’s WarGames Match at Survivor Series, Charlotte Flair will go to battle against Asuka. Find out what happens when The Queen sets her sights on The Empress of Damage CTRL.

20231201_SD_CMPUNK_FC_Friday--4d8beed48ddd67c818ec377b6af6594e.jpg

At Survivor Series: WarGames, CM Punk shocked the world when he emerged in WWE for the first time in nearly 10 years! After celebrating his return on Monday Night Raw,Punk is now set to reemerge on SmackDown. What's up next for The Second City Saint? Will any Superstars step to the outspoken returning Superstar?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Had this weird dream last night I was apart of the backstage crew for NXT either just as a photographer 🤞🏾i don’t ask for much lord

Or just helping out. Anyway I saw Roxanne short self and she was nice as hell :wub: We was talking about her match and she was like 😃you wanna see the weapons imma use tonight? I was like hell yeah :lupe:

So she runs off to go grab the weapons.
patrick-star-cute.gif

Meanwhile I see…. Cora Jade 😒🙄🥱 Took the excitement out of me 😑 She added dark blue streaks in her hair somewhat like what Paige/Saraya had years ago, but it wasn’t that much dye. I was thinking *
please don’t walk over here
Rox gang in full effect 😤

She ends up walking up to me and asked me where catering was :pachaha: Quickly pointed her in the direction of catering :umad: …….

I’m lying, but she did ask me something and we talked for a bit about her official in ring return match and other shyt. Meanwhile I’m on guard cause of Bron and I know that mf is backstage somewhere :hubie::whoa: I ain’t feel like getting speared outta my sleep so I’m like :lupe:during the convo, but chill cause she wasn’t flirty or anything. Dem thangs was pressed up tho :steviej: Thankfully she leaves to go handle other business and I ended up giving a few other wrestlers whom I seen quick head nods or daps. Trick and Melo, Jacy, Corbin, Wes(he wasn’t injured)

Rox comes back with Lyra and they got ECW levels of weapons on a table pushing it so I help out. Thought that was all the weapons so I say to Lyra “what’s up champ?” :youngsabo: She says what’s up and smiles/blushes :wub: but Rox starts setting up another table I’m like :dahell: :merchant: so I help out. I’m like is this all for Kiana? She’s like yep ☺️:demonic: I’m like :whoa: y’all please be safe tonight. She was like oh I will :youngsabo: ☺️ Told her good luck and she thanked me blushing and shyt :noah:

Woke up on purpose cause Cora came back trying to ruin the moment :lolbron: Nah but I did wake up though

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Had this weird dream last night I was apart of the backstage crew for NXT either just as a photographer 🤞🏾i don’t ask for much lord

Or just helping out. Anyway I saw Roxanne short self and she was nice as hell :wub: We was talking about her match and she was like 😃you wanna see the weapons imma use tonight? I was like hell yeah :lupe:

So she runs off to go grab the weapons.
patrick-star-cute.gif

Meanwhile I see…. Cora Jade 😒🙄🥱 Took the excitement out of me 😑 She added dark blue streaks in her hair somewhat like what Paige/Saraya had years ago, but it wasn’t that much dye. I was thinking *
please don’t walk over here
Rox gang in full effect 😤

She ends up walking up to me and asked me where catering was :pachaha: Quickly pointed her in the direction of catering :umad: …….

I’m lying, but she did ask me something and we talked for a bit about her official in ring return match and other shyt. Meanwhile I’m on guard cause of Bron and I know that mf is backstage somewhere :hubie::whoa: I ain’t feel like getting speared outta my sleep so I’m like :lupe:during the convo, but chill cause she wasn’t flirty or anything. Dem thangs was pressed up tho :steviej: Thankfully she leaves to go handle other business and I ended up giving a few other wrestlers whom I seen quick head nods or daps. Trick and Melo, Jacy, Corbin, Wes(he wasn’t injured)

Rox comes back with Lyra and they got ECW levels of weapons on a table pushing it so I help out. Thought that was all the weapons so I say to Lyra “what’s up champ?” :youngsabo: She says what’s up and smiles/blushes :wub: but Rox starts setting up another table I’m like :dahell: :merchant: so I help out. I’m like is this all for Kiana? She’s like yep ☺️:demonic: I’m like :whoa: y’all please be safe tonight. She was like oh I will :youngsabo: ☺️Told her good luck and she thanked me blushing and shyt :noah:

Woke up on purpose cause Cora came back trying to ruin the moment :lolbron: Nah but I did wake up though
Breh.... even I don't have these type of dreams. :dwillhuh:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Breh.... even I don't have these type of dreams. :dwillhuh:
I have the most random dreams. Don’t know if it has something to do with what I eat at night, whatever I look at before I gts, what I’ve been thinking about, or a combo of things :pachaha: