GA32h8kW4AAG0TT

AEW lawst :mjcry:
4nsJSwe.gif

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True, I was expecting the fighting backstage line to draw a bigger reaction, nope, the crowd was like

giphy.gif

It's just like when Vince Russo was in WCW and they did some reference to Sid stabbing Arn with the scissors and the crowd didn't care cause that shyt shyt just doesn't hit with casual fans...

also the crowd last night was partially made up of military folk who prolly ain't that deep into dirt sheets nshyt, lol... I'd be surprised if most of them even watch wrestling.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I say that Punk ends up winning the Rumble and challenging Rollins because it definitely feels more likely that Cody would earn his shot to main event via Elimination Chamber than vice-versa.
I ain’t mad it but they got so many hot people right now you could have anybody win the rumble and it’s believable. They should take advantage of that. I’m sure they can get to Punk Vs Rollins in another creative way. I like the idea of Cody winning the chamber though.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's just like when Vince Russo was in WCW and they did some reference to Sid stabbing Arn with the scissors and the crowd didn't care cause that shyt shyt just doesn't hit with casual fans...

also the crowd last night was partially made up of military folk who prolly ain't that deep into dirt sheets nshyt, lol... I'd be surprised if most of them even watch wrestling.
Yea this was the wrong crowd for that type of promo.

Also I don’t think the average crowd is that into the dirt sheet stuff. Only the hardcore fans watch AEW and I would say about 80% of WWE fans could care less about a dirtsheet. I wish the online fans would stop believing everything they read as well.