CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Here is the moonsault. She does come up limping but not as much as she did later. If you slow it or stop it you see her left leg take all the weight of that landing. No doubt that did it. Unless something pops up online that happened during the commercial.

Edit: I correct myself in a later post

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You have people going back-n-forth like its Raw & Smackdown to me it's not development:manny:& the majority of the people getting tv time are pretty much good to go.
That's to help the ratings. If NXT was a legit 3rd brand then they would take it on the road weekly and book bigger venues.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You have people going back-n-forth like its Raw & Smackdown to me it's not development:manny:& the majority of the people getting tv time are pretty much good to go.
It's main purpose is to get them ready for the next stage. That will always make NXT developmental. It's always been a third brand because if it wasn't then it wouldn't exist. NXT has always had main roster influence, I just posted CM Punk in NXT videos in this thread. Randy Orton, John Cena, all been down there years before it hit the Network or USA.

It's always going to be a combo of both.

Last edited:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Here is the moonsault. She does come up limping but not as much as she did later. If you slow it or stop it you see her left leg take all the weight of that landing. No doubt that did it. Unless something pops up online that happened during the commercial.

Reminds me of Indi breaking her ankle

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif
My Tribal Chief said he going to the corner store to get some milk, and never came back. :mjcry:

And for that, my ones ain't going up no moe
full