CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
*Edit*

the spot that caused the injury

y7QGMVp.gif
Like I said I didn't really watch much of the match and I never saw this. It does look this was it and not the moonsault. The moonsault could have been a catalyst tho but the twisting here does look pretty nasty to have been it alone.

Edit: The Tweet below also could have been a factor. I have no idea where this took place in the match, during the commercial or live broadcast. The fact is she took a lot to that knee that night.

Edit 2: I watched the Live Broadcast. Charlotte does the moonsault, there seems to be no visible favoring or limping so I was wrong there, then they cut to commercial. They come back from commercial and they go right into the corner flatliner spot were Charlotte twists her knee. So this tweet below must have happened during the break. I do not think she hurt it there because again she was not limping going into the corner when setting up for the flatliner spot. I believe 100% the corner spot where she twisted her knee is where the injury occurs like the gif posted indicates.

Now whether those other spots, the moonsault and hitting the ropes, compromised her knee is something we will likely never know.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously as Punk is going to make his decision Seth will interrupt

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not sure this aired. I did miss a chunk of TV during the Dragon Lee/Santos match. Anyway. Ashante another that served.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AEW got ethered 2x this week. In the first promo Punk doesn't mention them, and when he references them in the second one the fans didn't give a fukk. The Seth line got a much bigger reaction. :russ:

True, I was expecting the fighting backstage line to draw a bigger reaction, nope, the crowd was like

giphy.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:@ the crowd booing Raw and cheering Smackdown, shyt makes no sense