[3/18/24] On Road to Wrestlemania I shed So many Tears Monday Night Raw Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Naw that midget ain’t it, this ain’t nxt you have to atleast look the part to end that reign
You haven't seen their matches together? He's the last person to submit Gunther for the NXT UK title, Bron Breakker is the last man to pin him.

This of course is just my wishful opinion on who it should be. There is no signs that will happen considering he is still NXT Champion.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Got a few questions for everybody
Who.is beating Gunther for that belt
When is Jey Uso getting a singles title
When is LA Knight gonna get a payoff..a title...something

Just wondering.....

In this modern WWE, I don't see the point in worring about titles.

HHH loves these love ass reigns and I don't see that changing. Cody gonna be champ for atlest 15 months.
Card is garbage outside of the main event. (And even that isn’t great either.)

TSC told us that the tag team division is so HOT right now that HHH don't have an excuse not to split the tag teams up :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You haven't seen their matches together? He's the last person to submit Gunther for the NXT UK title, Bron Breakker is the last man to pin him.

This of course is just my wishful opinion on who it should be. There is no signs that will happen considering he is still NXT Champion.
I vaguely remember it because I am not interested in him as a character. I don’t care how hard hitting their match was I don’t see him being that guy on the main roster

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
IN

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I vaguely remember it because I am not interested in him as a character. I don’t care how hard hitting their match was I don’t see him being that guy on the main roster
If people wanted Gable to beat him, no reason why Dragunov couldn't. I guess you haven't seen much of him in NXT because he never has a bad match and he elevates everyone he is in with but that's your opinion. I just don't agree with it.

Like I said, it's just a dream scenario for me. There's nothing to indicate it will happen as it stands right now. And after Sami at WM, if Gunther retains, we just have to see where they go.

Heck, Gunther could get drafted to SD and Bron Breakker might be the guy, or vice versa. Who knows? Let's enjoy the ride.

Rayzah

Daps
If people wanted Gable to beat him, no reason why Dragunov couldn't. I guess you haven't seen much of him in NXT because he never has a bad match and he elevates everyone he is in with but that's your opinion. I just don't agree with it.

Like I said, it's just a dream scenario for me. There's nothing to indicate it will happen as it stands right now. And after Sami at WM, if Gunther retains, we just have to see where they go.

Heck, Gunther could get drafted to SD and Bron Breakker might be the guy, or vice versa. Who knows? Let's enjoy the ride.
I don’t want gable to beat him either :yeshrug:

I’m ok with bron breaker but he needs a few months of build up. To me it’s LA Knight or Sami but they have to make it a big deal if it’s Sami since he had that title before

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t want gable to beat him either :yeshrug:

I’m ok with bron breaker but he needs a few months of build up. To me it’s LA Knight or Sami but they have to make it a big deal if it’s Sami since he had that title before
I love long title reigns on the right person but there needs to be a time for him to move on. I'd even go as far as him not even losing the title but him winning the WHC sometime down the road as IC champ then giving up the IC title, much like Ultimate Warrior. Just wishful thinking, who knows if they'd go that route.

Rayzah

Daps
Illja is one of the most legit wrestlers on the roster size be damned

He’s basically mini Gunther where he just beats the hell out of you:pachaha:
Size matters :dame:but seriously you have to look the part. This isn’t the Indy’s the average fan is not going buy into him beating Gunther. He looks like someone’s kid playing dress up as a wrestler

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Card is garbage outside of the main event. (And even that isn’t great either.)
Yeah its straight ass and there’s no excuse for it.

Bloodline need to take they ass to Raw during these weeks before Mania. Was Cena the last time Solo even had a tv match? :dahell:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Size matters :dame:but seriously you have to look the part. This isn’t the Indy’s the average fan is not going buy into him beating Gunther. He looks like someone’s kid playing dress up as a wrestler
I couldn’t care less about size :unimpressed:

Pound for pound he’s one of the most legit wrestlers in WWE

One of the very few right now who can’t have a bad match

He literally throws himself at people

But hey you have you opinion :hubie: