Biden Admits USA Border Has Been Wide Open

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
people been saying for years that the border and immigration was an issue and were called either c00ns ( :mjlol: ) or MAGA…now he comes out and says this .

Imma need the machine to do everything they can to make sure Haley is the nominee because trump got Democrats messaging sounding wild frazzled .

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Trump, a Republican, launched the program officially known as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), and commonly called "remain in Mexico," in 2019 as part of a broader crackdown on illegal immigration and asylum seekers.The initiative forced more than 65,000 non-Mexican asylum seekers back across the border. Many stayed in Mexico for months – and sometimes years – waiting to present their cases in U.S. courtrooms near the border.

Biden, a Democrat, criticized MPP as inhumane and suspended all new enrollments in the program on his first day in office in January 2021 as part of his efforts to roll back Trump's immigration policies.

If you're a true conservative, why would you want bigger government? And good, that wouldn't solve the problem and neither just building a border. Throwing away money on a useless program and making government bigger?? That ain't the conservative way:camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see people saying open borders and even one mention the "Mexico check in" but no mention of how Title 42 did all the lifting due to Covid. No, the border was not more secure, there was a fukking global health emergency.

Stop wasting your time arguing with people using dubious facts, folks. The border is not open, it is functioning as intended. What has changed is climate and political unrest has folks coming up north. If I thought people would read, I would post the links again for what has changed in the past year due to Biden but sensationalism sells. A great deal of folks sources be straight up racist right wing accounts and cats don't see the irony.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:Bro do you know what a border does? Allows commerce and migration. The border is never going to close because that compromises commerce and can strain relationships with economic partners e.g. Mexico. Migrants coming over, getting processed, and chillaxing is America is NOT a border issue. Those people are let in for asylum claims and most will be sent right back when their claim is denied.

Do not anti-intellectualize that. The border is a checkpoint, not an absolute barrier.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dead: :dead: :dead:.....I still remember the thread he made where he said he wanted to be Italian.....:mjlol:....
Kinda true but nah I did say if I were a cac I'd be Italian cause they got good food and can dress and generat have a semblance of swagger though

But I hear ya old man. I barely interact with you on here but you remember that? Admission that you have no life.

I understand we have some young posters here.
And they might need time to grow up a bit.
Yet damn yo, the retarded shyt can be a bit much.
I'm not responding cause if that was last week you should be able to find that pretty easy.
:dahell:Bro do you know what a border does? Allows commerce and migration. The border is never going to close because that compromises commerce and can strain relationships with economic partners e.g. Mexico. Migrants coming over, getting processed, and chillaxing is America is NOT a border issue. Those people are let in for asylum claims and most will be sent right back when their claim is denied.

Do not anti-intellectualize that. The border is a checkpoint, not an absolute barrier.
Most of the immigrants claiming asylum aren't even from Mexico. And thats a lie they won't be sent back they're abusing the system claiming asylum and released within the general population the court is so backlogged their given an indefinite court date.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Kinda true but nah I did say if I were a cac I'd be Italian cause they got good food and can dress and generat have a semblance of swagger though

But I hear ya old man. I barely interact with you on here but you remember that? Admission that you have no life.

I'm not responding cause if that was last week you should be able to find that pretty easy.

Most of the immigrants claiming asylum aren't even from Mexico. And thats a lie they won't be sent back they're abusing the system claiming asylum and released within the general population the court is so backlogged their given an indefinite court date.
:dead: :dead: :dead:.....be from Florida bruh's ....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:Bro, IVE said that shyt.

1. Most of them are from Venezuela. Check the bum ass Chicago Migrant thread.

2. They WILL be sent back and are.

3. I know they are backed up. Ive been giving links Immigration Court Backlog Tops 3 Million; Each Judge Assigned 4,500 Cases 3 million cases. A backlog doesn't mean they won't go back, it means people are going back...but first in/first out.

4. None of this supports the claim that the borders are "open". Asylum claims are respected due to international law, not lying ass right winger "Why can't we close the borders" logic. Part of the reason the backlog is so high is Covid came through and Trump Title 42'd them hoes. Now that its over, they are all coming at once.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

If you claim you never said you mixed with native american, I will accept that.
I am not the type to save or search for posts.

And also not the type of person to bash anyone for not having a full grasp of info.
So I beg you, take into account the info presented to you by those more knowledgeable.

The gentlemen said you have an incorrect definition of "open borders", and he corrected you.
You keep presenting information as if you listen to fox news all day or consume right wing propadanda.

Stop embarrassing yourself sir.