Billionaire Jack Ma: If You’re Still Poor at 35, It’s Your Fault

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I agree but, only somewhat. He started Alibaba and it became a success around that age (mid 30s) thus, he's using his own life as a basis :childplease:

People progress at different rates. Life is a MARATHON. The nasty burgers you eat at McDonalds, well, that made Ray Kroc a billionaire and he started it at 52. Sam Walton was old as fukk when he started Wal-Mart. Vera Wang didn't design a single dress until 40. John Paul Dejoria was a broke divorced middle aged man living in his car by 35 with $700 to his name. Look up his net worth now though. According to Jack Ma, all those people should have shot themselves for being broke past a certain age. No breh. Not telling people to be bums. Not telling people to believe in fantasies that they can make stupid decisions all day and be rich in the future. I'm simply saying if you aint where you thought you were supposed to be at a certain age, so what? Yea, you fukked up but, that's spilled milk. Now do better and keep progressing. The average person lives to 80. We start our working lives roughly around 20. Theoretically, we can work until 70 (if we WANT). That's 50 working years. At 35, you still have about 70% of your working life left, thus, nowhere near done. If you worked until 60, that's 40 years and at 35, you still have more than 50% of your working life left. To be feeling like it's over then is silly.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly that's not what he said, but keep being ignorant though. The Coli strikes again. :sas2:
The sentiment stands dipshyt.
Learn to read between the lines.

Or just accept him calling you a broke loser for not being a billionaire yet.

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree but, only somewhat. He started Alibaba and it became a success around that age (mid 30s) thus, he's using his own life as a basis :childplease:

People progress at different rates. Life is a MARATHON. The nasty burgers you eat at McDonalds, well, that made Ray Kroc a billionaire and he started it at 52. Sam Walton was old as fukk when he started Wal-Mart. Vera Wang didn't design a single dress until 40. John Paul Dejoria was a broke divorced middle aged man living in his car by 35 with $700 to his name. Look up his net worth now though. According to Jack Ma, all those people should have shot themselves for being broke past a certain age. No breh. Not telling people to be bums. Not telling people to believe in fantasies that they can make stupid decisions all day and be rich in the future. I'm simply saying if you aint where you thought you were supposed to be at a certain age, so what? Yea, you fukked up but, that's spilled milk. Now do better and keep progressing. The average person lives to 80. We start our working lives roughly around 20. Theoretically, we can work until 70 (if we WANT). That's 50 working years. At 35, you still have about 70% of your working life left, thus, nowhere near done. If you worked until 60, that's 40 years and at 35, you still have more than 50% of your working life left. To be feeling like it's over then is silly.

0xAW6Ig.gif

I'm on my road now.... 35 but I havent given up hope if i keep working hard ill make it one day....

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
0xAW6Ig.gif

I'm on my road now.... 35 but I havent given up hope if i keep working hard ill make it one day....

You're not in competition with anybody breh. Your mission is to be better than you were yesterday. It's corny but, it's all that matters cuz :yeshrug:

Make sure you give your son your wisdom so he can have the tools to prosper early on....I'mma do that with mines.

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
That's why I scoff at these nikkas talking about a universal living wage. This motherfukker one of the most educated people on the planet. Talking about if your not rich by 35 it's your fault. you think he's gonna have sympathy for the plight of the average person who can't find a job, when most of them shyts become automated?
Again, he did not say this. He said, "If you're still POOR at 35, it's your fault". Where did he say in that article about if you don't become rich, you're a failure?

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree.....i think most of us go through that naive phase .... where we try to follow the rules....but at some point reality gotta get serious and grind hard....esp important for men, because if youre a man in america via 2016....this society dont give a fukk about u

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm not saying their aren't outliners and I will exclude people from prison (long term bids only). I'm not talking wealth, you can be 35 still building but to be 35 still living in the projects....I will take back all hope being lost and give them a sliver a hope.

Who the fukk are you to tell someone they are a failure at life if they are 35 and living in the projects though. You really wanna do this. Are you a failure at life if you not making 100k a year at 35?

How many jobs pay 100k a year?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you have a chronic illness/mental issues/are disabled or are caring for a disabled relative full-time, there really isn't a reason to be "poor" in the US by 35.
That's not to say you should be wealthy, but at least pulling in enough to support yourself and independent living arrangements.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Who the fukk are you to tell someone they are a failure at life if they are 35 and living in the projects though. You really wanna do this. Are you a failure at life if you not making 100k a year at 35?

Just be better than you were yesterday, keep progressing, keep learning and keep working on yourself.

When you start putting timelines on things, that's a surefire way to be disappointed :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just be better than you were yesterday, keep progressing, keep learning and keep working on yourself.

When you start putting timelines on things, that's a surefire way to be disappointed :francis:

I agree completely. I'm 33 just going back to school. Am I a failure well, I think so, but ain't no nikka fixing to call me a failure without shooting the fair one. Ain't like I'm some fukking idiot.

"Life is like a dice game one roll can land you in jail, or cutting cake, blowing kisses in the rice rain"

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hard to make a business like his flourish so hard nowadays, unless your idea is absolutely unique. Internet in 1999 when his company was founded to present day is like worlds apart.

But yeah you should have some respectable life if possible at 35. If not the world isn't over. Keep improving.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
i9

I am someone with a opinion, no different than the person in the OP article. You can agree or disagree but it's my opinion, thats who